First lesson .

Niko POV
I was ready to ask him all kinds of question when ,their was a knock on the door . The door was push open and in came a familiar face . I've seen him a few times , I always assume he's my Aunts secret lover ,guess I was wrong . he wouldn't be here far from his lover while her kids are away and they could have the place to them self , while I'm here trying to put the mystery together he introduce himself , according to what I heard his name is Jerimaru .

Jerimaru said "that he was our dorm supervisor and told us it was light out "  , Oh plus he gave out the dorm rules .

" lights out at 9 , no one should go to another's room at night , no loud noise of any kind especially fights and most importantly your your room mates keeper anything they do in the dorms reflect on you so I suggest you get to know each other ." Jerimaru said and then he left .

" no way am I leaving my future in my your hands , " the tall kid jumps up and says . I understood where he's coming from one wrong move from any of our roommates and we're all affected ,its unfair but you can't let the system work you , you work the system.

To clam everyone down I stood up and introduce myself " yo everyone my names Niko but don't call me that I rather Neo its much cooler , the reason came to this school is to be a ninja not just any ninja the strongest ninja because theirs more to life than this academy than any of us can imagine but I won't let that stop me from achieving my dream so if any of you are a hindrance please leave from now before you get in my way ,oh also I'm cool and love sweets  ,"I said while smiling .

                 Omoi POV

" Guess its my turn I get up and say " . my names Omoi one of three students lord bee decided to personally train , I'm a little moody . I am
Optimistic guy ,oh yeah I love sweets stuff as well got this hold stash of candy under my bed ". I say with a down cast face ,

While looking at every face I can see the skeptical look they have especially Neo , he kind of scared me with his eyes it was like they could see right through me . " alright fine I can be a narcist and pessimist at timesI shouted . next its you I pointed at the tall guy .

              Rui POV

My face most be red I'm embraced , " I hate myself " I mumbled . " deep breaths Rui " I told my self .