Lady Q

Picture of Q

Subaru

Lady Q POV

Lady Q POV

"Please Subaru sensi show me some cool jutsu," I complained.

Dad assigned me this new teacher, looking at him.

He wasn't much diffrent from the other Jonins that taught me.

They all treated me like a little girl because my father was the Raikage.

I asked dady for a new teacher because the other one was incompetent.

He sent this guy, his name was Subaru.

He was a newly appointed jonin, and to be honest he doesn't have much going for him.

Observing him so far I could tell he was a self center guy that cares about his look too much.

"Your too young, Lady Q to learn ninjutsu, you should focus on the basics," he tells me as we continue to practice kenjutsu.

We practice the same moves over and over.

My hands hurt after every training session with Subaru sensei.

"That is enough for today," he tells me after we finished our battle.

"I'm hungry," I wined while we were leaving the training grounds.

"Do you want to and grab barbeque at your favorite place," he ask me.

Heading his reply I nod my head.

Looking a Tusikia, I'm flooded with memories of my mom.

Every time she trained with me, we would head here.

This was our restaurant.

After my mom disappeared this place became important to me.

Heading inside I wanted to sit in our regular spot.

It had the most amazing view.

But there was some one else in the spot, not wanting to sit anywhere else I decide to scare him off.

Approaching with Subaru sensei, I know he will be scared by a jonin and give up the spot .

But things did not turn out as accepted, I thought he was ready to give up his seat.

Right as I was about to boast, he appears behind Sensei Subaru in the blink of an eye.

The next thing I know sensei is on the ground with the boy over him.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I know sensei was a jonin dad appointed to teach me.

And yet he was easily taken out by this boy.

"Hey no fighting in here," I heard someone say.

Being shaken out of my thoughts I turn to look. It was the owner if the shop.

"Miss Kamui,"

"Sorry about that," the boy apologised.

"It's ok, but next time take it outside," Miss Kamui walks to us and say.

"Thank you, how much do I owe you?" He takes out his wallet and and ask her.

After she says "45 Yuns," he takes out the money and pay her.

While he was walking off, a thought came into my mind.

If he could defeat sensei, then he would be perfect to teach me .

"Lady Q," help me up Sensei says as he trys to move his limbs but he bidy kept on falling back.

Not paying attention to him, I run after the boy.

"Hey Hey, wait up, " I shout as I ran to catch up to him.

He stop walking and looked back at me.

"What do you want little girl, If you want to take revenge on me you should think again, " he warns me.

He was begin rude and I wanted to let him know how he glad he should be, to talking to me.

"I'm the Ri*," but then I stop myself from tell him who my father was.

He didn't know me and thinking about all the other su*k up losers that I've trained with,

Made me realise that him not knowing who my dad, was a good thing.

Looking into his face I could see him looking at me intensely for a reply.

Thinking quickly I said, "of course not, that fool isn't worth my time, I came to ask you to be my teacher."

Turning around he walks off after saying , " Sorry not interested."

"Wait I can pay you," I tell hoping he was loving person like my aunt.

Before I could react he turns around and says, "why didn't you tell me that before,"

I smiled knowingly as I found this boys weak spot.

"So how much are we talking ," he rubs his hands together and say.

Holding you my three fingers I say, "I'll pay you 100 hundred Yuns for every lesson,"

I could see his eyes literally turn into money signs. I couldn't help but condemning him for being greedy.

"Good good, from today onwards your my personal disciple," he tells me.

"Let's start your training," he says after holding out his right hand.

Cursing him under my breath, I take out my purse and hand him hundred Yuns.

Counting the money he says to himself, "great, great, follow me."

Following behind him he leads us to his training spot behind his home.

Please vote and leave a comment .

Laughed so hard at this .