introduce yourself

Renato POV .

I was so disappointed, referring him to graduate was all his mother's stupid idea,

I didn't know the principal would
pull out such a ludicrous test, "Some times I wonder why I wasn't born into a noble family,"
I thought.

"Everyone knows the only reason she a rookie got the job over me is because of her family connections," I said in mind.

After escorting the kids to there location and handed over to the Jonin in charge.

I went back to the academy. Sitting in my office someone came and knock on my door, "come in," through door came my worthless son Imari.

I looked at him with distain. "A failure, something that I cannot accept,"

"Dad I'm sorry I lost," he says with sincerity, "that's good because I don't like to look bad so I decided you will be sent to the other campus,"

"You are weak and its because I'm too gentle with you, pack your stuff and prepare to leave right away,"

"OK Sir," he said and walked from my office, "we are not born into a noble family and must work ten times harder to be great, I hope you understand this in the future," I said to him while the door was been closed.

Vice principal Renato Mafuni

principal Osaru Hisaki

Neo POV

After the guy introduce himself and his students, he ask us to introduce ourselves.

"My names Bun Bun, I'm 8 years old, my favorite food is sushi and my birthday is march 26. I'm an Aries, I love all things sweat, my dream is to become a specialist in ninja tools,"  a small girl with blond hear said.

"Yo my name's Omoi Uzumaki and to be second strongest ninja is my dream, so I can have girls chasing after me. I'm 9 years old my parents say I was born on June 15th and I love anything sweat especially lollipops," Omoi announces, I can't believe him, he's really ballsy.