Capture Champ Champ

Ashko pov

"I should be looking for the guy of my dreams not a stupid rabbit," I thought to myself.

"I just want to have boyfriend, that I'll eventually get married to,"

"The only reason I became a ninja was to find I good guy but all I see are waste of space,"

We were searching the village to see if we found any tracks.

"I was bored, plus hungry I didn't eat anything this morning because I wanted to be on-time,"

We were searching for awhile without any luck.

"This is an easy mission you guys are taking too long," a lazy Darui Sensei shouted.

He was sitting on a cliff, doing nothing. " I swear if I was his wife I would give him a good beating," I mumble.

"This is taking too long in tired," I heard Kengo screech and sat down.

"Another lazy man," I think to myself.

"It's wired thou, we've been looking for over four hours now and we haven't found any trace of s jewel rabbit," Niko says next.

He was the only guy up till now that had a real chance of being my future boyfriend and hopefully husband.

"Time for me to show him why I'm good wife material," I thought.

"I think I have away that might be able help us find Champ Champ," I walk up to Niko and told him softly.

"What you have way to find the rabbit," he gasped.

Nodding my head I wave the hand signs for my clans secret Justus.

"Earth style, echo location," I could feel the movement below my plan of anything in or on the earth. The Jutsu had a 2km radios.

I found the rabbit in a small borrow near a stream not too far from us

Putting on a smile I said, "found him he's 30 degrees north of here in a borrow,"

"Your kidding you had a way to find the rabbit all this time," a frustrated Kengo yelled at me.

I was about to give him a piece of my mind when i saw the angry look Niko had in his eyes as he looked at me.

The next thing I new, Niko looks at Kengo and says let's go. Leaving me there to myself.

I was baffled as both of them ran off leaving me alone.

After helping both of them find the stupid rabbit they both, just left without thanking  me or better yet worship me like the goddess i am, I told myself.

"This why these boys could never be my boyfriend, " i sigh and followed them reluctantly.

Kengo's pov

If master hasn't taught me about the ways of virtue and patience, i might have strangled that teammate of mine.

"I'll handle the rabbit," Niko says and starts to waive his hand signs.

But before he could finish that annoying girl came comes in running and smashes the ground creating a large crater.

It was like an earthquake,  before i could register what happen the rabbit was espouse.

It's short but kinda been bust guys.

Stay safe everyone