𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
NCT

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Jaemin

( requested by : Exo_Seventeen_013  )

🍼

Jaemin's P.O.V

Today was starting to get really stressful.
I barely slept because I wasn't feeling too well, now I'm really tired.
We have been practicing all day and I haven't slipped in a week.
To add the cherry on top, our choreographer is constantly yelling at me.
I guess since I am so tired I can't focus correctly so I keep messing up.

No one's P.O.V

Choreographer : "Jaemin this is the last time I'm going to correct you, the move isn't that hard!"

Jaemin : "I'm sorry..."

Choreographer : "10 minute break!"

Jaemin slumped against the wall as he sat down with his head hung low.
He didn't want to look his members in the eyes.
They had been practicing non stop because he couldn't get the moves right.
He was struggling to stay in his big headspace because he didn't want his members to find out about his littlespace.
He had kept it a secret from them since debut and he wanted to keep it that way.
Taeyong slowly approached him and kneeled down in front of the younger boy.

Taeyong : "Jaemin is everything alright?
You seem out of it today."

Taeyong spoke is a gentle voice as he rubbed the latter's back.
Jaemin was on the brink of slipping and the leader speaking to him in such a soft voice wasn't helping either.

Jaemin : " 'm- I'm fine hyung..."

He could feel everyone's eyes on him and he couldn't take it.
He felt so small compared to everyone and that was all it took to push him over the edge.
He slipped as he started to cry.
He was hyperventilating and it was getting hard to breathe.
Taeyong realized what was happening and his mother instincts started to kick in.
He didn't want to yell and startle the boy, so he quietly gestured everyone to back up.

Taeyong : "Hey it's okay Jaemin, don't cry~"

Jaemin : "s-so-sowwy!"

Something in Kun's head clicked as he rushed to Jaemin's side and pulled him onto his lap.

Kun : "Shhh it's okay little one I'm here~"

Everyone else in the room was confused but also concerned.
Kun gently rocked back and forth, soothing the boy's cries a little.
After some time he calmed down and eventually fell asleep.

Renjun : "Kun-ge what was that?"

Kun : "I remember having a friend just like Jaemin in high school.
It's called littlespace~"

Kun had explained to everyone what littlespace was and why Jaemin had a mini panic attack just now.
Everyone looked at the little with pity as they watched him sleep comfortably.
They were interrupted by the choreographer bursting through the door.