𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Chanyeol

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Baekhyun

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Chanyeol was seated on the porch swing as he watched Baekhyun run around in their front yard.
He chuckled at the sight of his baby playing around in the pile of leaves.
He put on his glasses as he opened his book, ready to relax.
Today was a nice and warm day;
wind blowing, sun shining, leaves frolicking around the yard, birds chirping.
Chanyeol had took the entire week off because he felt as if he has been neglecting his little ever since he got promoted.
So to make it up to him, he planned an entire week of fun for the both of them.
Baekhyun waddled up to the porch, hands behind his back as he stopped in front of his daddy.
He waited patiently for him to put his book down.
Chanyeol noticed the two small feet poking out from under his book and he slowly brought it down from his face.

Chanyeol : "Yes prince?"

He said as he took his glasses off and clamped them onto his shirt collar.

Baekhyun : "dada wook wat hyunnie made!"

The little said, finally bringing his hands from behind him, holding out the flower crown he made.

Chanyeol : "Thank you baby I love it~"

Chanyeol said as he took the crown away from the little and placed it on his head.
He cupped the boy's face in his hands before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.
Baekhyun giggled as he waddled back down the steps to his treehouse that his daddy made for him.
He climbed up the stairs and opened the small door.
He closed it behind him and walked to the small window that had baby blue curtains.
He heaved up the bottom left corner of the curtain and looked over to the porch where his daddy sat.
His glasses were back on his face and his book now open again.

Baekhyun : "daddy!"

The little called out.
Chanyeol looked up from his book to see where the boy had called him from.
He then locked eyes with the giggling little up in his treehouse, staring down at him.

Chanyeol : "Hey bubba what's up!?"

The younger yelled back up to his baby.

Baekhyun: "daddy wooks wike a ant fwom up hewe!"

Baekhyun yelled as he burst into a fit of giggles.

Chanyeol : "Oh do I!?
Then that means my baby is a giant!"

He said stretching his arms out wide mimicking how big the little was.

Baekhyun: "hyunnie is a giant!"

The older said as he stomped around, holding up his hands as if he were a zombie.
As he stomped around the treehouse he spotted something crawling on the wall from the corner of his eye.
He turned around to see the black creature only to regret his decision.
He screamed at the top of his lungs and ran out of the treehouse.

Baekhyun : "spidew!"

He screamed as he stood on the top step.

Baekhyun : "daddy ish a spidew!"

Chanyeol shot up from his spot on the porch swing and sprinted to the little's treehouse.
He held out his arms signaling for the little to jump.
Baekhyun jumped into his daddy's arms and started crying.

Chanyeol : "Shhh baby it's okay do you want daddy to get the spider for you?"

He asked, gently caressing the younger's cheek.

Baekhyun : "mhm~
pwe-pwease da-dada.."

Chanyeol : "Okay baby~"

Chanyeol gently placed the little on the ground before making his way over to the treehouse.
Once he opened the door he spotted the creepy crawler on the wall.
He took and sheet of paper from one on Baekhyun's notebooks and a cup.
He slowly walking over to the small creature not wanting to startle it.
He cautiously slid the paper under the spider before putting the cup over it and slowly carried it outside.
Once he made it down the steps he walked to the nearest bush, knelt down, and lifted up the cup letting the spider roam on one of the many leaves.

Baekhyun : "yay daddy ish a hewo!"

The little yelled as he hugged his caregiver.

Chanyeol : "I guess I am huh?
Well sweetheart it's getting pretty dark out.
Let's head inside~"

Chanyeol said as he grabbed the little's hand and guided him to the front door, not forgetting to grab his belongings from off of the porch swing.
Chanyeol helped the little take off his shoes as they got situated in the house.

Baekhyun : "daddy can hyunnie habe chicken nuggets pwease?"

The boy asked with the biggest puppies eyes.
The caregiver cooed.

Chanyeol : "Sure baby anything for you~"

He walked over the the older and pinched his cheeks.

Baekhyun : "owie daddy dat huwts!"

Chanyeol : "Daddy's sorry baby your just so fucking cute!"

Baekhyun : "nu daddy use poopy wowd!
chu owe baby a lowipop!"

They made a rule that if Chanyeol cursed,
Baekhyun got a lollipop.
To the caregiver it wasn't fair but he knew that he shouldn't be cursing anyway so he just went with it.

He went in the kitchen and fetched the jar of lollipops from the highest cabinet.
He brought it back to were the little was now seated on the couch.

Chanyeol : "Which one do you want bub?"

Baekhyun : "oh i wan da bwue one!"

He said as he grabbed the cotton candy flavored lollipop.

Baekhyun : "lowipop!"

🍼