𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
Astro

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sanha

( requested by Soo_younggg   )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Today Astro had a day off and all of the members were getting ready for a exciting play day with their tiny baby.
Unfortunately, Sanha was not as excited.
He slipped the night before and Jinjin insisted on tucking him in.
They all thought he was asleep so they went their separate ways and went to bed.
Little did they know Sanha stayed up longer to finish watching his favorite cartoon.
He stayed up until 5 in the morning. With only 4 hours of sleep Sanha was very tired, and a tired Sanha was a cranky one.
When Eunwoo walked into his baby's room to wake him up, he cooed.
He saw him with his messy brown hair scattered every which way, his lips parted slightly with soft snores escaping them, his limbs sprawled out on the bed, and his eyes squinting under the rays of sunlight beaming through his toy story themed curtains.
He looked adorable.
Eunwoo walked over slowly as he kneeled down next to the latter's bed.

Eunwoo : "Wake up my beautiful boy~
It's time to eat breakfast~"

All he got was a soft groan in return.

Eunwoo : "C'mon baby its time to wake up~"

Sanha : "nuuuu~
dun wanna!"

Eunwoo : "Baby you have to eat something~"

Sanha : "nu!"

Eunwoo : "Get up now!"

Sanha pouted as he got up slowly, grudgingly walking to the kitchen. There, in the dining room, sat the rest of the members already seated.

Members : "Good morning baby!"

All of the others said in unison as they looked at the tiny boy with much adoration.
Sanha couldn't help but blush at all of the attention.

Sanha : "g'mowning~"

Moonbin : "Come sit with dada and eat baby~"

The little's smile grew wider as he skipped over to his daddy, a little less grumpy since he missed him so much.
He sat down on his lap as he got comfortable.
His smile fell when he saw the breakfast that had been served.
As soon as the baby carrots caught his eye he began to throw a tantrum.

Sanha : "nu dun wan cawwots!"

He yelled as he thrashed around in his daddy's lap.

MJ : "Prince you never act like this.
You always eat your carrots so you can get a cookie~"

Sanha : "nu nu nu nu nu!
dun wanna eat!"

Sanha always had good manners so when he acted up it was surprising to everyone.
Before Eunwoo could yell at the boy, Rocky leaped forward and scooped the little into his arms.
He walked to his room and sat down with Sanha in his lap.