𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲.

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
Hangyul, Wooseok, and Seungwoo

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Seungyoun

(requested by: animesweet16  )

🍼

⚠️
this includes male breastfeeding so if that makes you uncomfortable plz don't read
⚠️

Seungyoun's P.O.V

Today my schedule was full.
I've never wanted to get my day over with this much before.
For one I kept sneezing this morning and my nose is stuffed up.
Also I can't slip!
Well more like I don't want to.
Only because I feel like when I do I waste my members time.
I'm pretty sure they have other things they would much rather do than take care of me.
So today I decided to just push back the urge and get through the day.

No one's P.O.V

Seungyoun was starting to feel worse. His head was pounding and his throat was starting to hurt.
He just brushed it off and continued on with his day.
The group had just finished their episode on weekly idol and were now going to practice.
They were going over the
choreography in small groups. Seungyoun was grouped with Hyeongjun and Dongpyo.
The eldest was struggling to keep himself upright as they were practicing.
The younger two noticed and grew concerned.

Dongpyo : "Hyung are you okay?"

Hyeongjun : "Yeah you don't look to good."

Seungyoun : "What are you talking about?"

Seungyoun said as he tried to stand up straight.

Hyeongjun : "You were messing up a lot when we were practicing.
It looks like you can't stand up right."

Seungyoun : "Oh I guess I tripped over my own feet.
Anyways how do you do this move I cant get it right."

Said Seungyoun as he changed the subject.
The two younger boys spared each other a concerned glance as they decided to just leave it alone and tell the other members later.
__________________________

After practice all of the members where going home to freshen up before going on to finish their schedules.
They were walking to the front door when Hyeongjun and Dongpyo ran up to one of Seungyoun's main caregivers, Wooseok.

Hyeongjun & Dongpyo : "Hyung we think something is wrong with Seungyoun hyung."

Said the two boys in unison.

Wooseok : "What's wrong?"

Dongpyo : "Well during the small group practice he kept messing up and I noticed he was holding his head like he was in pain during our breaks.
He was also coughing and sniffing a lot."

Wooseok : "Well he hasn't been little in almost a month and he didn't wear a coat yesterday when it was near freezing outside so that could be why."

Wooseok said as they walked to the vans.

Dongpyo : "I really miss him being in little space hyung.."