𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
Monsta X

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Kihyun

🍼

No one's P.O.V

It was 9 a.m. in the morning and the members were eating breakfast at the dining room table.
Kihyun was in his high chair playing with his vegetables while everyone else was on their phones paying no attention to him.
This gave him the perfect chance to slip a piece of celery under the table to their dog, Kofu.
He went unnoticed so he decided to give her another and another and another until all of the veggies had vanished from his plate.

Kihyun : "wook daddies I finish my vweggies!
cwan I have chocowate pwudding now pweeaassee?!"

He said begging for a cup of pudding.

Jooheon : "I mean he did finish them sooo..."

Jooheon said looking at Shownu asking for permission to give the little what he wanted.
All he did was nod as an answer.

Shownu : "I'll go get his bib and then I'll feed him."

Said the leader as he walked up the stairs to Kihyun's playroom.
Jooheon got up and got the pudding out of the fridge.
Kihyun clapped his hands in excitement because it has been a while since he had his favorite dessert.
They all cooed at the sight of him getting so excited.

Wonho : "Just give it to him he looks so cute!"

Wonho said as he pinched the little's cheek.
The little let out a tiny giggle.
Jooheon opened the pudding and gave it to the little.
Before Shownu could be back in time to put on the little's bib he had already dug in.
Without thinking they just let him eat on his own, but only if they knew the traumatic scene that was about to unfold.
Before you knew it pudding was being thrown every where.
Most of it landing on Kihyun, some landing in the members hair, a little on the floor but luckily Hyungwon was there to pick up Kofu.
Shownu finally came back downstairs only to see the members, the dining area, and the little all covered in chocolate pudding.

Shownu : "I clearly said that I was going to go get his BIB and then I WILL feed him not oh go ahead and let him start eating it."

He said a little annoyed.
Kihyun, who still didn't know what was going on, actually started eating what was left of his pudding.

Jooheon & Wonho : "But he was the one who thr-"

Jooheon and Wonho said at the same time.
They were the most annoyed by the fact that they were both now covered in chocolate pudding.
They were cut off by Shownu grabbing them by the ear and taking them into the playroom.

Shownu : "So now your gonna blame the toddler now huh?
I'm guessing since you two are the only ones complaining you must have gave him the pudding in the first place."

He said while glaring at the two, tapping his foot angrily the floor.
They both looked down in guilt.

Shownu : "So your both gonna clean up that mess while I give him a bath understood?"