𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Changbin

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Felix

(requested by : Cute_-_Bitchh )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Today Felix was super clingy.
With 3racha working nonstop on the b-sides for their new album, Felix hadn't gotten any cuddles from his boyfriend, Changbin.
He also couldn't hangout with Minho, Hyunjin, Seungmin, or Jeongin because they had their own separate schedules.
So Felix was left alone with his thoughts until he decided he had enough.
He knew not to interrupt Changbin when he was working, but they have been working on this album for a week now and Felix really misses his significant other.
So he threw on some shorts and one of Changbin's hoodies before grabbing his mask, keys, and a jacket as he left their dormitory, not forgetting to lock the door.
He walked across the street to the JYP building where he greeted the receptionist.
He walked to the studio hurriedly and when he got there he knocked loudly, knowing the probably had their headphones on.
Jisung opened the door with a confused look.

Jisung : "Lix?
What are you doing here?"

Felix : "I came to check up on you guys..."

The squirrel raised a suspecting eyebrow, knowing his bestfriend was lying.

Jisung : "You mean you missed Changbin so you came here to ask him when he was coming home?"

Felix gave him a defeated look as he pouted and nodded.

Jisung : "C'mon i'm your best friend, you can't lie to me~"

He ruffled the boys hair as he let him in.
Felix saw his boyfriend focusing on his screen attentively as he bit his lip out of frustration.
Jisung persuaded Chan to leave the room so the two love birds could have some alone time.
So when they were both in the studio alone, Felix sat down on the latter's lap, scaring him.
Changbin had his headphones on and was so focused on his computer that he didn't even see or hear the younger come in.
He took off the headset and pulled the tiny boy closer by his waist.
The older male rested his chin on Felix's shoulder as he sighed.

Felix : "Tired?"

Changbin : "Very.."

Felix combed his dinners through Changbin's hair which made the elder relax in his chair.
He always loved the younger's scalp massages.

Felix : "If you're so tired why don't you come home?
You, Chan, and Jisung have been working on these songs for ages and it's draining you.
Plus I want cuddles and attention..."

Felix said with the biggest pout.
Changbin chuckled at his boyfriend's cute antics but his smile faltered as he remembered how much work they still had to do.
He slumped back in his chair as he sighed again.

Changbin : "Sorry baby I can't..
We still have so much more work to do and the due date is in a couple days."

Felix huffed as he crossed his arms and looked away from the elder.

Felix : "But I miss you..."