𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Minho

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Seungmin

(requested by : Yayaluvyy  )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Minho had grown jealous of the rest of his members.
Recently his little, Seungmin, had been spending more time with them and he didn't like that.
He wasn't a fan of the fact that Seungmin had been ignoring him and instead of talking to the latter, he decided to ignore him as well.
Without him noticing, he had made Seungmin the main target of his sudden coldness.

Two days ago...

Seungmin skipped to the practice room happily as he looked for his caregiver.
He wanted to slip but he knew he couldn't without his appa's cuddles.
Once he got to the door he opened it and walked in seeing him dancing to a random song.

Seungmin : "Minho hyung?"

When Minho didn't answer he called him again but louder.
Finally the elder turned around but with a irritated look on his face.

Minho : "What?"

Seungmin was taken aback by the tone he used but ignored it.

Seungmin : "I-I was just coming to ask you if you could come home so we could cuddle?"

Minho : "I'm kind of busy.."

Seungmin : "I know but maybe you could take a break-"

Minho : "I said i'm busy now leave me alone!"

With that he walked to the door and slammed it in the latter's face.

End of flashback...

Minho didn't know how mean he was being and the younger never showed how much his words actually affected him.
Seungmin cried himself to sleep that night and went to go cuddle with Jisung instead.
He knew he wasn't around his caregiver as much but he had a reason.
Minho had been stressing over their Kingdom stages and how well the choreography turned out so he didn't want to add onto that stress.
To add on to the fact that he didn't get any cuddles from his appa, he was starting to feel a little sick.
He woke up with a massive headache and a sore throat.
He didn't want to go to Minho and bother him and he also didn't want to bother his other members so he just locked himself in his room.

Seungmin's P.O.V

I was currently in little space and I was starting to feel worse so I locked myself in my room.
I didn't tell anyone that I wasn't feeling well because i didn't want to worry them and bother them.
As I was laying in bed, cuddling my stuffie, my head started to hurt more.
I couldn't deal with the pain anymore so I started crying and calling out for appa.

Seungmin : "a-a-appa!"

No one's P.O.V

Everyone heard Seungmin's cries but didn't intervene, knowing Minho would take care of it, but when his cries grew louder they got concerned.
Chan asked Hyunjin to go comfort Seungmin while he went to find Minho.
Felix, who was in little space, followed Chan also wanting to know what was wrong with his friend.
Chan knew where the Minho would be so he headed straight to the practice rooms.

Felix : "mommy was wong wif minnie?"

The little was getting more worried since that was the first time he's heard Seungmin cry that hard.