𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Juyeon

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Kevin

( requested by : abcdryx_ )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

There laid in a pitch black room, sprawled out on his bed, The Boyz member, Kevin Moon.
He was restless.
He couldn't go to sleep because of the eerie darkness in his room and the thunderstorm outside.
He didn't buy a nightlight because he didn't want his members to make fun of him for being scared of the dark, and he also because of his secret.
He was a little.
He didn't want anyone to find out about his little space so he tried to be as subtle as possible.
He was yearning to be in someone's arms right now and to be told everything would be okay, but as of now all of his members were asleep, leaving the little all to himself.
He had slipped as soon as the storm started and him being in little space only made things worse, and made the thunderstorm seem 10x louder than it actually was.
Trying to escape the darkness of his room, Kevin walked over to his window and sat down on the ottoman, placed in front of it.
His only source of light was the moon, stars, and the inconsistent flashes of lightning across the midnight sky.
He felt cold and alone, the two feelings big and little Kevin hated the most.
All it took was another loud roar of thunder, and Kevin was crying hysterically.
He pulled his legs to his chest and rested his head on his knees as he continued to sob.
It only got worse as the thunder got louder, the rain got heavier, and his room got colder.
He started to hyperventilate and his breathing grew irregular.
Just then he heard his door creek open and a soft voice call out to him.

??? : "Hey Kevin, you okay?"

Juyeon's P.O.V

I was woken up by the sound of crying and the thunderstorm outside.
I checked the time and saw that it was 2:20 AM.
The crying was coming from Kevin's room, so I got up to go check on him.
I slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake up Hyunjae hyung, who was sleeping across the room.
When I got to Kevin's door I could clearly hear him crying.
So I slowly opened the door and saw his silhouette sitting by the window.

Juyeon : "Hey Kevin, are you okay?"

When I got closer to him I saw how fast he was breathing and the way he was shaking.
I rushed over to him and engulfed him in a tight hug.
He latched onto me and cried into my  chest.

Kevin : "i-i-"

Juyeon : "Hey it's okay, we can talk later just please calm down okay, at this rate you might pass out."

I rubbed his back softly as his breath quickened.

Juyeon : "Please Kevin, you'll hurt yourself."

Kevin : "ye-yeo-yeonnie!"

Wait-
Isn't that how Changmin talks when he's in little space?
Younghoon hyung said he talks in a childlike tone and slurs his words when he was explaining little space to me.
Is Kevin a little?
I guess it won't hurt to ask.
Here goes nothing.

Juyeon : "Hey baby, are you a little?"

He looked up at me and nodded hesitantly.
I cooed at his puffy tear stained cheeks, red eyes, and pouted lips.

Juyeon : "And you're in little space right now?"

Once again, he nodded.

Juyeon : "How old are you feeling?"

He held up 5 fingers as he started to calm down a little.
Younghoon hyung told me that in order to calm Changmin down when he's little, he asks him questions to get his mind off of what ever is troubling him.