𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Jeonghan

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Jihoon (Woozi)

(requested by : Soo_younggg  )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

*Flashback*

At the little toy store...

Jihoon : "mommy! mommy! mommy!"

Yelled a little Woozi as he jumped up and down excitedly, pointing to the new collection of barbie dolls on the shelf.

Jeonghan : "What did mommy say about yelling in public baby?"

As soon as the little saw the stern look on his caregiver's face he immediately stopped jumping and looked down at his feet sadly.

Jihoon : "sowwy mommy..."

Jeonghan : "It's okay baby just don't do it again.
Now what we're you going to tell me?"

He smiled at the boy as he pet his head reassuringly, to tell him he wasn't in trouble.
When Jihoon remembered what he was going to say he face lit up with glee.
He pointed to the barbies again and looked at his caregiver with pleading eyes.

Jihoon : "wan dat mommy..."

He pointed directly at the Cinderella doll with her signature blue ball gown.
He was expecting Jeonghan to say "That's too girly for boys to play with," but instead he saw him pick up the box with the doll inside and inspect the price tag.

Jeonghan : "Hmm... 7.99, not too high.
I'll get it, but only if you promise to help mommy clean up your toys in the little room."

Without a second thought Woozi sprung into his caregiver's arms and gave him a big hug.

Jihoon : "tank chu mommy!
an' uji wiww hewp chu cwean~"

Jeonghan : "Thank you baby and you're very welcome.
Now let's go check out all of your stuff and go home."

* End of Flashback *

No one's P.O.V

Tonight was movie night in Seventeen's dormitory and the littles were ecstatic.
They all were allowed one toy in the pillow fort to avoid clutter.

Dino picked his T-rex,
Seungkwan picked his Tinker Bell doll,
Wonwoo chose his Superman toy,
Minghao chose his Winnie the Pooh teddy bear,
Hoshi obviously picked his tiger plushie,
Dokyeom picked his Batman action figure,
and last but not least, Woozi chose his new Cinderella barbie.

While the caregivers were either preparing the snacks or constructing the enormous pillow fort, the littles were playing in their little room.
Seungkwan and Jihoon were playing when the younger male spotted the doll peeking from behind his band mate's back.

Seungkwan : "uji wat dat?"

He pointed to the doll with a raised eyebrow.
The latter looked behind himself and saw his doll, immediately growing anxious.
He thought he hid it well.
So he slowly slid it father behind him.
Out of his little brother's sight.

Jihoon : "nothin'..."

Seungkwan could tell he was lying because he already saw the yellow head of hair with a plastic tiara on top.