𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Jaebum

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Youngjae

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Youngjae : "dada can I have dat one pwease?"

Youngjae asked as he looked up at the older with puppy eyes and a pout.
They were currently at the store shopping and the younger spotted a rainbow turtle plushy.

Jaebum : "Sorry baby maybe next time."

Jaebum answered looking at the little with a smile before turning back around looking at the baby bottles.
The little pouted more as he was not taking no for an answer.

Youngjae : "bwut I wan dat stuffie!"

The boy said raising his voice a little.

Jaebum : "1, lower you tone and 2, I said no."

The caregiver said getting upset.

Youngjae : "i wan dat daddy!"

Youngjae screamed as he started throwing a tantrum.
Jaebum looked at him with anger and disbelief plastered on his face.
He grabbed the younger by his arm and dragged him by the arm up to the cashier to pay for the items he got.

Jaebum : "Just wait till we get home young man."

Jaebum warned as he thought of ways to punish the younger.
Once they reached their house Jaebum put away the things he got and walked in the living room to see the little watching TV.
He turned the TV off and put his hand on his hip as he tapped his foot.
The younger gulped, scared of what was going to happen.
Jaebum went over to the couch and patted his lap signaling for the younger to lay across it.
The little, already knowing what was about to happen, just decided to get it over with.

Jaebum : "How many?"

Youngjae : "..f-fwive?"

Jaebum : "Sounds about right."

Once the caregiver finished the first part of the punishment, he picked up Youngjae and carried him to the time out chair.

Jaebum : "15 minutes understood?"

Youngjae : "ye-yesh s-siw."

Jaebum : "Good boy~"

*After 15 minutes*

Jaebum : "JaeJae your time is up!
You can get up now!"

Youngjae : "o-otay"

The boy got up from his seat and walked silently to their shared room.
Once he was inside he ran towards Jaebum and engulfed him in a tight hug.

Youngjae : "daddy jaejae sowwy fow yelling in da stowe.. i sowwy fow being badboy!"

Jaebum : "Aww baby it's okay~ Just don't do it again ok?"

He kissed the little's forehead.

Youngjae : "otay daddy~"

🍼