𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Jinyoung

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Hyunjin

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Hyunjin was sitting on the floor coloring in one of his favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's coloring books.
Jinyoung was in his study, working on a very serious project.
Hyunjin's stomach grumbled causing him to jump up from his spot on the floor.

Hyunjin : "shhh daddy ish doing wowk!"

Hyunjin whisper yelled to his stomach.
After 10 minutes or so Hyunjin's stomach grumbled again but this time it started hurting really bad.
He whimpered as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

Hyunjin : "d-daddy jinnie twu-ummy huwt-ts!"

Jinyoung looked up from his work and threw off his glasses running into the living room.
Jinyoung swept his baby up from off of the floor and went over to the couch with Hyunjin on his lap as he rocked him back and forth in effort to calm the little down.

Jinyoung : "What's wrong princess?"

Hyunjin : "jinnie w-was c-colowing and jinnie tw-wummy started hwurting."

Hyunjin said as his crying turned into sniffles as he calmed down.
Hyunjin felt himself slipping further into little space as he snuggled closer into his daddy's chest getting comfortable.

Jinyoung : "Does daddy's baby want something to eat?"

Jinyoung asked while combing his fingers through Hyunjin's hair.

Hyunjin : "baba!"

The little screamed.
Jinyoung coming to realization that the boy had slipped further into little space, got up from the couch and placed Hyunjin on his hip as he made his way to the kitchen.
Hyunjin played with Jinyoung necklace as his daddy fixed his bottle.
When he finished making the little's bottle he walked back in the living room and sat down on the couch cradling the boy.
He put the nipple of the bottle to Hyunjin's lips and the little quickly started drinking the milk.
When he was all done drinking his bottle Jinyoung noticed how his eyes were getting droopy.

'He looks tired'

Jinyoung thought.

Hyunjin balled his hands up into fists and rubbed his eyes and yawned.
Jinyoung carried him to his room and placed him on the bed.
He went over to the side table and grabbed Hyunjin's pink pacifier that said 'Princess' on it and put it in the little's mouth.
He immediately started sucking on it.
Jinyoung kissed Hyunjin on the forehead and caressed his cheek softly.

Jinyoung : "Nighty night my beautiful princess."

Hyunjin : "ni ni daddy."

Hyunjin answered before falling
asleep.
Jinyoung tucked the little in and gave him one more kiss on the head before going back to work.

🍼