𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Chan

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Felix

(requested by : neon_city_cultur )

🍼

⚠️
this includes male breastfeeding so if that makes you uncomfortable plz don't read
⚠️

No one's P.O.V

There was 30 minutes before Stray Kids went on stage to do their virtual concert and Felix was beyond nervous.
This would be their first time being on a stage in front of fans since covid started, and he really didn't want to mess it up.
Since he already had his hair and makeup done he just had to wait patiently for the others to be finished.
As it was nearing time for them to go on, he was starting to get more anxious.
He was also feeling little which was also a reason for his anxiousness, what if he slipped onstage?
So what happens when you put a age regressor under pressure?
They slip.
Little Felix didn't see his pacifier in sight so he resorted to biting his arm instead.
He also didn't see his caregiver, Chan, anywhere so he was starting to tear up.

Chan's P.O.V

I just finished getting changed for the live concert when I walked out of the fitting room.
I saw everyone else getting ready when I spotted Felix on the couch by himself.
He must be finished already-
Wait is he biting his arm?
Oh no!
He must have slipped.
I noticed this morning that he was really nervous so I tried to calm him down, and I thought it worked, but I guess not.
I slowly walked over to him, so I wouldn't startle him, and I sat down right beside him.
He was so zoned out that he didn't even notice my presence.
So I draped my arm over his shoulder to make myself known.
He looked up at me with those adorable honey-like eyes that I love so much, but he looked scared.

Chan : "What did mommy tell you about biting your arm sunshine?"

Felix : "sowwy mommy..."

Chan : "It's okay baby, but can you tell me what's wrong?
You look nervous."

Felix : "scawed mommy..."

Chan : "C'mon let's go somewhere else so we can talk okay?"

When I received a nod in return, I grabbed his hand and guided him to one of the changing rooms.
Once we were inside I sat down with my tiny baby on my lap.

Chan : "Now tell mommy what's wrong~"

Felix : "jus scawed mommy...
wha' if wixie m-mess up?"

I heard his voice crack and saw a single tear run down his chubby cheek.
I wiped it away and kissed his forehead.

Chan : "You won't mess up baby.
You've been practicing so much to make sure everything if perfect for Stay and all that hard work will pay off~
Don't add more stress onto yourself by thinking about the 'what if's',
and just think about how much fun we'll have with our fans today, okay?"

Felix : "...otay mommy."

Chan : "That's my good boy~"