𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Yuta

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Shotaro

(requested by : httpsyoong1 )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Today was another normal day in NCT's dorm.
They had just finished promotions for the new NCT 2021 album and the members could finally relax.
Sungchan and Shotaro were moved to 127's dorm after complaints from everyone that if they were in Dream's dorm, it would be too chaotic.
So it was settled after a thorough conversation that it would be better for the two to reside in the same dorm as the leader, so he could keep an eye on the mischievous duo.
Speaking of 127, most of the members were out either hanging out or just wanting to go on a walk.
The only people left in the dorm were Shotaro, Yuta, and Taeyong, who had decided he needed a break from 'taking care of the kids'.
Understandable.
Yuta and Shotaro were now in the living room cuddling and watching tv after the younger begged his caregiver to turn on Pororo when he slipped.

Shotaro : "papa, shota bowed~"

Said the little as he whined and gave his caregiver puppy eyes.
Yuta, knowing that look too well, raised his eyebrow in anticipation.

Yuta : "And what would my little baby like to do?"

Shotaro contemplated his options as he tapped his finger on his chin cutely.
He didn't want to play outside today because Sungchan wasn't there.
He had went out with Jaehyun, Haechan, and Mark to pick up some stuff from the store.
He didn't want to play tag after he fell last time, almost twisting his ankle.
He definitely didn't want to play dress up since Haechan wasn't here to help him pick out outfits.

Shotaro : "thewe's nothin' ta do papa- wait."

He remembered Taeyong picked up some ingredients for cupcakes to celebrate the new year.

Shotaro : "cwupcakes!"

Yuta jumped as the boy's sudden outburst caught him off guard.
He then chuckled knowing if they did make cupcakes the little would make a big mess, and just the thought of seeing Taeyong's face already had him scooping up Shotaro and sprinting to the kitchen.
The little giggled as he thought of the cute designs he could create with different color icings and sprinkles.

Yuta : "Okay, first things first let's wash our hands."

After washing their hands, the elder grabbed all of the ingredients, finding out they had to make this from scratch.
Lucky for him, Google was a thing, and with a quick search he had a recipe ready.

Yuta : "We need to mix our dry ingredients first in one bowl then in another we need wet ingredients.
Sounds pretty easy~"

Shotaro : "oooh papa we need flouw!"

Yuta : "You're right bubba we need flour, baking powder, and salt for the dry ingredients."

Shotaro : "can shota pouw da flouw papa?"

Yuta : "Sure baby just be veeeery careful okay?"

Shotaro : "otay!"

Yuta helped him pour the flour into a measuring cup, making sure to get the right amount.
The little lifted his arm high up above the bowl as he tried to pour the flour into the bowl but missed the bowl entirely.
The flour got everywhere.
Shotaro gasped as he looked at the mess.
There was flour on the floor, in the sink, most of it was on the counter, some got on their clothes, and in their hair.