𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
Hangyul, Wooseok, & Seungwoo

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Seungyoun

(requested by : animesweet16  )

🍼

Seungwoo P.O.V

Today we decided to take Seungyoun to the park since he's been such a good boy all week.
He's been helping us clean up his toys after play time, he eats all of his vegetables, and he doesn't throw tantrums when it's time for him to take a bath.
Wooseok wanted to dress him so he was currently getting him dressed as we all packed for our little trip.
When he was done getting ready, I saw them walk out of our room with him dressed in a pastel purple jumper, overalls, and purple socks.
He's too cute!
I helped Wooseok put on our baby's shoes as the rest of the members went outside to get in the vans.

No one's P.O.V

Once Seungwoo and Wooseok made sure Seungyoun was ready, they made their way to the company vans with their band mates.
They got in one by one as they buckled in and drove to the park for a day of fun.
Seungyoun was overly excited as he bounced in his seat impatiently.

Seungyoun : "pawk!
pawk!
park!
we go to da pawk minnie!"

Minhee smiled as he watched the little peer out of the window happily.
He pat his head gently as he tried to calm him down.

Minhee : "Calm down little one before you hurt yourself~"

Seungyoun : "otay minnie!
daddy we awmost thewe?"

Seungwoo : "No not yet prince, we still have about 30 minutes until we arrive."

The little pouted as he sat back in his seat.

Seungyoun : "otay..."

Eunsang saw the sad look on the boy's face and couldn't help but coo.
He knew exactly what would bring his mood back up.

Eunsang : "Want to watch Cocomel-"

Seungyoun : "coco!"

They all laughed at the little's quick response as they watched him lean his head on Eunsang's shoulder as they watched Cocomelon on his phone.
_________________________

When they made it to the park everyone loaded out of the vans and headed for the playground.
Seungyoun was the first to get to the play set as he hopped on the swings, waiting for his caregivers to catch up.

Seungyoun : "huwwy appa!
push me!"

Hangyul : "Appa's coming baby, hold on~"

The caregiver quickly jogged over to the swing set as he stepped behind the little and started to push him.
After two hours of playing, Seungyoun was now on the slide when he spotted a kitten behind a bush near the sandbox.
He tiptoed over to it, not wanting to startle the tiny animal.
When he was standing in front of the cat, he crouched down and reached out to pet it.

Seungyoun : "hi kitty!"

The kitten surprisingly let him pet them as they nuzzled his hand a little.
He was overjoyed as he heard the cat purr and rub against his leg.
He was happily playing with the feline when his nose started to itch.
He suddenly started to sneeze repeatedly making him tear up.
He quickly ran over to his mama and tugged on his sleeve anxiously.