1

I slam down on the chair opposite Scarlett, looking at her with pure excitement and she lifts her eyes, admittedly unimpressed, to mine.

"I am so gay." I announce.

She rolls her eyes and looks back down at her phone.

So I go to Mia, who was sat on the chair to Scarlett's left at the table and she was looking at me shocked. Mia has dyed blond hair, done perfectly with light caramel highlights. She got it done after Scarlett started dying her hair blonder.

"Mia I am in love with women."

"Is there someone you like or..." Mia trails off awkwardly and I look at Scar for help and she signs, lifting her eyes and nodding, indicating she is paying attention again.

I lift my hands to convey my seriousness. "Women."

"Who pissed you off?" Scarlett asks.

I shake my head. "No, no. This isn't a 'I hate men' thing. There's a new girl."

Her eyebrow lifts. "Lottie you literally slept with Nathan last night-"

My jaw drops and I glare.

Mia looks at me shocked and Ellie who was quiet through this whole interaction, but sat to my right, turned to look at me.

I shush Scarlett and pretend she isn't there.

"Ellie, she is beautiful." I sigh, leaning against her and she laughs, scooting a little on her chair so I wouldn't fall.

"Her name is Solana." Ellie says.

I look up, sitting and turning to her. "Tell me all you know."

"I don't-"

"Yeah you do." Mia laughs. Ellie always has information.

"She's new but I think she was home schooled before. Like in Lit when Mr Cleary asked her what school she is joining us from and she said something about 'home' so yeah. She also was wearing a few wrist bands and I noticed one was the colours of the bi flag so..."

She gives me a sarcastic thumbs up and I just smile at it anyway, looking back round to Scarlett. "You have to see her style Scar, you'll hate it, but it's incredible."

"You need to stop having crushes on random girls."

"Why? I am equally allowed to have crushes on random men, aren't I?"

"Not when you have a boyfriend." She scoffs, looking back down to her phone and I just pull a face at her.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"That's rude." Nath says from behind me, and I tense as he places his hand on my shoulder, Blaise comes around and pulls a chair rudely from the next table and places it up next to Scarlett.

"Hey." Nathan says and I shrug his hand off me. Turning around to look at him.

"No touching."

"That's not what you said last-"

"Well it's what I am saying today, problem?"

He lifts his hands in surrender. "Why so hostile?"

I narrow my eyes and turn back around to Blaise and Scarlett. I pull a face as I see him lean in, Scar just briefly turns her face to his, giving him a quick kiss.

He turns his eyes then to us.

"What got up your ass, Lots?"

I just narrow my eyes.