7

I accidentally wrote alot.

 Enjoy ig lol:) 

i am falling asleep- remember to vt and comment:)

"It was awful." Ava says, leaning back and she sprawls across the cold stage floor. I follow suit, out of breath from singing a few moments ago.

Mrs Brown had now moved onto another scene so we could relax and carry on our conversation from earlier.

"It's so good." I disagree and we both stare up at the theatre lights, I can't help but think about how in all tv shows they show set lights falling on actresses and actors. It makes me uneasy.

But we were fighting about the Grey's Anatomy musical episode, so it was not an issue right now.

"It's honestly, the worst musical episode I've ever seen."

I throw my hands up. "But did you even watch Greys before it? Like you have to watch all the seasons to understand, to feel the emotions! And they used songs that mean so much to the show and-"

"Seriously Lottie, I am reconsidering seeing you as a threat. You seriously liked the episode?" Mason says, looking down over us.

I shake my heads at them both. "This is why Mrs Brown tells you two you need more emotion in your performances. Did you even cry at it? You don't understand the emotion."

"It was crap."

"She was dying! Her premature baby was dying! People were singing!"

"It made no sense." He says as if that is a good point. It isn't.

I laugh at him and then as Ava agrees I laugh at them. "Guys, when in musicals does it ever just make sense to start singing? It's the whole point-"

"And some of the actors couldn't even sing." Mason says and I sit up, glaring.

"You can't even sing but do you hear us all complaining?"

His jaw drops, comically blinking in shock. "You are such a bitch."

I grin and his parted lips pull up into a smile and he sits down on the edge of the stage with us, Ava still laid down across the stage.

He's probably our best male lead. His voice is so much better than anyone else's so he knows I am not being too serious.

"Wanna go through lines after this?" Ava says. "You forgot a few today."

I scrunch my nose up at her and she laughs.

"No, no, I wasn't being nasty. I mean you never need prompts and you took four so I thought we could all go and study them."

"I am just tired." I say. "I'll get them tomorrow." I have been going out most nights this week and therefore come to school the next morning I am slightly exhausted.

"You're gonna go through lines?" Poppy asks walking up to us. She had her scene ages before ours and was just sitting on the chairs, observing. "Usual place?" She asks.

My aunt, who isn't actually related to me but she's my mum and dad's close friend, lets us come into her gallery after school sometimes, it's crossed with a café, so we drink coffee and go through lines when the show is getting close.

"I can't today," I say sadly to them. "I have plans."

"Nath?" Mason asks. I shake my head.

"No we broke up."

They all raise their eyebrows at me. I laugh. "No, for good."

"Oh." Ava says and Poppy who was down by our legs gives me a slightly sympathetic look.