5

This is pretty unedited cos I'm sleepy- so sorry about that. Rowan is back next chapter :) Remember to vote and comment if you love me ;)

I wake up to Sutton walking into the front room, looking like utter death.

He stares down at me, now stood over the sofa.

"You alive?"

I laugh, wipe my face and groan as I sit up. We got very very drunk last night.

He hands me my phone and nods at it. "It's been going off."

I sit up properly, at some point he had given me a blanket and then gotten himself to bed. I lift that to wrap around my head and shoulders and look down at the phone.

"Also you nauseous? Because I'll get you a bucket." He offers.

I look up at, I should not be here, like oh goodness. When did I become the type of reckless person to just meet someone and then go home with them?

Nothing happened, obviously. It wasn't like that. But it didn't look good.

Plus he's older. Oh goodness.

"Lottie? You good?"

I nod quickly. "I am good, I don't get sick with hangovers. Just tired."

He pulls a face. "Lucky cow." Then he falls down on the sofa beside me.

I look down at my phone and wince at the low battery notification.

"Do you have a charger?" I ask.

He nods. "I gave it to you last night."

I come up with nothing, looking around. "That doesn't help me."

He chuckles and pulls himself up. "I'll go and find my spare."

"Kay." I mumble. I look down at my phone.

I had drunk text Scarlett last night. Before I left with Sutton to go to his, I text her saying that I bumped into a friend and that I would be a little while longer. She text me saying she was going to go back to Blaise's anyway.

Which was mean because I was technically supposed to be staying at hers.

But anyway, she text me a few hours later, saying Nathan rang her because he couldn't find me and I replied back very incoherent messages.

There was a message from Nath too.

I read it.

Nath: Where are you? Are you back?

Scarlett had covered for me, with Nath, she told him I went home so he wouldn't bother me.

But that meant she wanted to know where I was. Which when I tried to explain, concerned her.

But she just told me to text her in the morning. That she would call.

I press on her number and Sutton comes back into the front room, carrying a charger.

"You'll have to plug it in." He says, nodding to just beside me on the floor. "If I bend I will throw up on you."

I just smile a little and open my hand up to take the charger.

"Hey." Scar greets me. "You ok?"

"Yeah, hi." I say, struggling to turn and extend my arm over to plug the charger in. I do it and slump back, my back then leaning against Sutton's side accidentally and he just opens his arm for me.

I lean against it, not really bothered but enjoying the little comfort from the way my body aches in retaliation to alcohol.

"Where are you? You were so annoying last night." She says.