35

Part one lol. But you guys can have this now:)

35

Rowan's POV.

"Come on." I say, opening up her door for her.

She looks up, not moving. She just sighs at me.

I don't know what that sigh meant.

I hold onto the door, my grip tightening as for a moment she just looked so vulnerable. So literally unprepared to move or look after herself.

"Lottie." I say quietly. "What's-"

She shakes her head and moves to get out, so I offer her my hand this time less stressed to do so. She held it earlier, her fingers gripping mine and I was unprepared. But this time I just offer her it.

She takes it without even looking at it, and I help her out.

"I still feel very drunk."

"That's ok." I say quietly.

Sutton had messaged me. Saying that Lottie needed someone to pick her up, that something happened with Nathan and that he wasn't sure if she was safe.

I was just lying on my bed not doing anything.

So I didn't mind.

I even found myself rushing. My hands shaking slightly as I drove.

She seems to get herself into messes. Often.

Lottie stands up out of the car. Her feet literally bare, and she was just in this little dress which was slightly dishevelled.

She also had wet hair.

I don't understand what the fuck happened.

But she said she wasn't hurt.

She wasn't in the same type of state as last time I saw her drunk.

But she was drunk.

"Rowan?" Lottie says, I had her hand held tightly in one of my hands, my other hand reaching into the back to grab the bucket I had picked up on my way out and also her bottle of water.

I wanted to make sure the car was empty.

For head reasons.

"Yeah?"

"You're hurting my hand."

I loosen my hand immediately and look at her, my eyebrow lifted. I wasn't holding her that tightly.

She smiles slightly goofily, drunk. Then she interweaves her fingers with mine and starts holding my hand back.

Before I sort of had her in my grip. Holding her. Her hand. Now she was holding my hand.

It's fine.

It's fine right this second.

Because my head is focused on getting her inside, not about anything else.

I nod for her to walk and so she turns around and I close the car door. Making sure it's locked as we walk to the front door. As in pressing the button a few times. Locked. Unlocked. Locked. Unlocked.

Just to make sure.

"I hate men." She says, looking directly at me. She then scowlers. "You are a man."

I mean I don't hate that she referred to me as a man. However not too pleased about the hating part I guess.

"Does that mean you hate me then?"