58

Leave me comments and votes!:) 

Lottie's POV.

"You look ugly." I mumble against his lips. I was straddling Roe on my bed, door locked, house empty and our asses were running so late.

"Fuc-" He grips my thighs tighter. He lets out a slightly amused breath against my lips. "You look ugly too."

We continue kissing and honestly, this is a pickle.

Last night after we wasted a lot of water in the shower we did initially just go to bed after. But it's been hard, I mean, he's been hard- Ha. 

We've been having a lot of trouble trying to keep things calm and not heated.

So we messed around a little in bed, and when I say a little I mean lips pressed into nooks of necks and hands in places doing things that made it harder and harder to keep noiseless.

And in the morning Roe left to go to therapy and when he returned to mine, he was dressed formally and he looked so good and I was dressed up and ready to leave to go join August at the hotel to set up but then we kissed and well now we're here in bed, fully clothed because we're trying to resist but also it's freaking hard work at the moment to resist.

"Let's just-" He says and tilts his chin away, looking up at the ceiling and I laugh, moving my face higher so I can see his eyes. He laughs back at me. "Ew get off me, you're gross."

I sit back, placing myself directly on his lap and he shudders and sits up too, wrapping his arms around me to hold me still and we startingly stare at each other face to face.

I swallow.

"You're not gross." He whispers and I drop my head back and laugh loudly.

"Rowan, we're late."

He nods. "I know, it's awful."

"We really, really need to leave."

"I am trying really really hard to let go of you."

His hands drop.

I stay sat there.

He glowers at me. "Runaway then."

I lean in and press a small kiss against this corner of his mouth and he leans his head against my forehead and he makes a very unhappy noise.

I laugh and he pushes me off his lap and I laugh more when I slide down his legs and end up on my floor, looking up at him.

"Your makeup is smudged." He says bluntly.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah you've been smudging it for the last half an hour."

He smirks and I stare at his fucking smirk and want to make it go away, preferably I want the face he pulls when he's letting me touch him but instead I lay back against my rug and he huffs and leans back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"I really hate you." He says. I hear my phone buzz again and I stand up, going to sit on my mirror and tidy up my makeup and hair.

"Rowan think of unsexy things and get ready to leave."

He laughs. "You mean boats and giraffes?"

"Exactly."

He chuckles and gets up off the bed to walk to me and I sit here removing my lipstick and trying to decide if it's worth putting it back on. Rowan lifts his hand to my hair and he runs his fingers through it, I think trying to fix it. I lean my head back, looking up at him as he stands behind me and I rest my head back against his middle.