Feelings.

Sam and serenity have been touching each other a lot more, no actually Sam has been touching serenity a lot more but she just lets
Him before turning a bright red colors.

"Hello doll" Sam yells before taking serenity into a big hug not forgetting to kiss her on the cheek "hello Sam" she replies while a light shade of red makes its way on  her face.

Ever since serenity accident Sam's been making her come to our house in the morning we surprisingly live very close, a good 15 minute walk.

In my opinion it's still dangerous but I don't give a fuck.

"What's got you so lost in thought"Jake  ask downing a bottle of beer "it's way to early to be drinking" "yea well blame school my friend now back to my question"

"Nothing, the ravens been a little to quiet lately and it's not sitting right with me"

"Rumor has it their leader in debt for drugs but, that's not the root to your problem"

"I don't know what your getting at Jake but I would stop before you end up with a bullet between your eyes"

He puts his hands up in defeat before backing away and entering the others conversation, "hello" a light voice says making me turn to my left to see serenity.

"What do you want" I ask with a annoyed tone clearly it affected her by the way she backed up "I wanted to know if you wanted to join our conversation you were just all alone and-

"So I can see you and your boyfriend flirt 24/7 I think I want to keep my breakfast down thank you very much"

When the words left my mouth I then saw how rude they were I lashed out for no good reason, anger takes over me when  I see her and Sam maybe I envy the type of relationship they have.

I wanted so badly to apologize but I never can saying sorry was a form was weakness and weakness is something I can't show.

"I'm sorry" she quietly says before walking back into the kitchen, minute later Sam storms out screaming my name.

"The hell is your problem!"

"I'm problem free so whatever do you mean" i ask sarcastically while getting up so get a glass of whiskey.

Before The sweet taste could enter my mouth my glass is knocked out of my hand by a angry Sam "fuck you do you need to be an ass all the time!"

"Watch who you speak to like that!" I say in  my most calm voice possible "or what grey!" Without thinking I take him by the collar slamming him on the wall.

"SAM!" A pair of Tiny arms wrapped around my waist before a sound of please can be heard "it's my fault don't hurt Sam because of me!"

"Serenity stop before you get hurt!" Sam yells trying to get out my hold with a scared plus sad look on his face.

"I'll leave! I promise! please don't hurt Sam!" I feel drops of water make their way onto my back before I'm taken off of Sam by the others.

Serenity quickly lets on falling onto the floor before running over to Sam attacking him with questions.

"The fuck is your problem!" Jake ask slamming me on the wall "we don't hurt each other"

My eyes can only see a broken down girl tears staining her face as her arms wrap around a slouching Sam.

"I'm sorry, I should get going thank you for having me over" "wait serenity-

Sam mumbles trying to get up, by the time he's up serenity's already by the door with it open "I'm sorry grey I didn't mean to affect your family"

The door closes leaving totally silence "grey, I'm.......I'm not use to serenity yet but that was out of line" Jake says with a sigh before walking out.

My eyes meet a angry mike he doesn't say a word he only walks out the room mumbling something under his breath.

Sams finally up obviously In some sort of pain "your first words to her...... and they were nothing but rude" he says limping out.

My first words! I didn't even notice, what the hell is going on with me.