Club.

"I don't know taller isn't always better"

"Girl taller is worst the taller they are the more cocky" me and Stella agreed with summer as I zipped up Stella tight red dress that hugged her figure just right.

"Your turn" Stella said making me turn around so she could zip up my black dress "to much?" I asked pairing it with a black closed open toe heels "you look hot!" She yelled fixing her hair.

We all headed out the room both girls headed downstairs while I locked my room door, I headed down the stairs to the girls which were eating some strawberries.

All eyes were on Stella and summer before I walked down the clicking of my heels against the wooden floor must have brought the attention to me.

This wasn't anything new they had all seen me in a dress but I guess not this kind of dress making me a little nervous, I sent a quick smile before I continued to walk to the girls.

"Ready?" I asked putting my phone into my wallet "yea, is there anything in my teeth?" I shook my head at summers question.

"Go change"

I roll my eyes already knowing who the voice belonged to he's not about to ruin my night, I ignored his demands yanking my arm out his hold before heading to the door with the girls.

"Serenity I swear!"

I laughed at his threat before opening the door and letting the girls pass me to leave then turning around halfway out the door to face grey.

"Go suck a dick" I said rolling my eyes before closing the door and heading to the car.

Club-

"No fucking way! That's crazy!" I scream over the loud music, me, summer and Stella have been at this club for a good four hours this has been the best four hours of my life.

Exactly what I needed "yea all that to impress someone who didn't even notice me" ace said ordering another shot, me and ace met probably two hours ago he's been keeping me company.

"Eleventh grade man!" He yelled laughing, ace has been nothing but sweet and it turns out he's gay which I am so happy about because having another male liking me would be the finally thing at ends my life.

"What about you?"

"I don't even know, I was the nerd of the school nobody ever liked me" ace started to shake his head with a smile on his face "nerd?! Hell no your hot as hell babe!"

Me and him talked for some time before I excused myself for the bathroom, I dogged all the sweaty body's that I could as I made it to the bathroom.

I opened the closet stall feeling the need to pee increase "holy shit!" I screamed at the sight of summer making out with some random I gave her a thumbs up for finding some has hot as him before closing the door back and heading to another stall.

A knock on the stall had woken me up "yea!" I screamed waiting for an answer "it's me summer I'm heading to this guys house alright!" I yelled back a ok before I heard her footsteps walk away.

After my Business i washed my hands and returned to my seat that ace is still sitting by "sorry I took so long" "it's alright" he said sipping down a glass of booze.

"Serenity! I found this really cute guy! I need to keys!"

I laughed at her excitement before heading her the keys now having to find a way home "stay safe love you!" She yelled running back into the crowd of people.