Stronger than ever.

Today was Christmas Eve grey promised he would be here and take some time off work with me.

I begged Zack to hangout with me and grey's family but he said his family wanted him to come home.

I understood and wished him a happy Christmas.

Things are bit different in this family with Christmas, we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve.

There's always a ball held on Christmas Day every mafia comes and celebrates Christmas together.

Do I understand why, no.

But I won't question it, I am a little worried though every ball I've went to didn't really end in a happy ending.

I'm praying that this ball will be different.

Third person-

While serenity is biting her nails stressing over tomorrow ball grey's watching her from a far wondering if he made the right decision

He wanted to have serenity forever and there only one way to do that.

"Dude chill out you got this" Jake said wrapping his arm around grey's shoulder.

Grey had never felt like this before, any minute now it felt like his legs were about to give out.

"How many more hours?"  Grey asked taking a shot.

"Hours? Man you got 30 minutes left" Jake laughed at grey before patting his back and walking away.

"What's wrong with you?" Serenity asked walking up to grey.

"I should be asking you that" he wanted to take some of the attention off of himself, "just worried about the ball tomorrow they've never really been a happy ending for us"

Grey laughed agreeing with her.

"This one will be different trust me"

She groaned shoving her face into grey's chest before wrapping her arms around his body "you still didn't tell me what's wrong with you".

"Don't worry about it alright" serenity groaned before laying her head on my chest.

Serenity-

Me and grey walked to the living room where everyone was seated handing each other gifts.

"Follow me" grey said grabbing me hand, he placed a blindfold on me before leading me somewhere.

"Grey?" I called out after a while of not hearing him, I could hear the trees and feel the cold wind on my arms letting me know we're outside.

"I'm right here babe don't worry"

Stella came up behind me slowly removing my blindfold, it took a while to get use to the light but eventually I did.

Grey.

Grey was on one knee, a ring in his right hand.

"Oh my god" I whispered

"Serenity, I love you and I've never loved anyone before, so please be mine forever and marry me"

What.the.fuck.should.I.say!

I'm young like really fucking young! Fuck I can't breath oh my god.