Ball.

a week  as passed since we lost grey , at first it was hard but after a little me time I've come to terms that this is reality.He wouldn't want me sulking around so I dedicate my life to the mafia that grey had built from scratch.

We're still number one and we have much more suppliers plus members now then before, it's Tuesday today this is how I spend my days now just working.

But sleep is really needed right now and I'll need a lot of it for tomorrow in honor of grey we're holding a ball red and black his two favorite colors. I'm heading to my room hoping to get lots of sleep tonight I've been working all day and this whole waking up early thing is the worst.

Morning-

Today's the day of the ball also the day I'm officially the leader of the shadows to say I'm nervous would be a understatement. "Hey serenity!" I turn around before a pair of lips meet mine I quickly kiss them back before he pulls away.

"Hey" I said with a grin at the redness on Sam face "fuck you taste good" I laugh at his words before getting back to my makeup. Oh yea, the whole sam thing, might be confusing but long story short me and the guys got drunk and when it was just me and Sam he confessed feelings and I accepted them.

It's my way of moving and keeping my
Mind off things.

Now me and him are together taking things slow "can I see your dress now" Sam asked hugging me from behind "no it's a surprise remember"

"You saw my suit"

"That's because yours is just a black boring suit hair and outfit then your out the door men have it so easy"

"Lie" he yelled turning my chair around "ever been kicked in the balls" Sam asked looking me dead in the eyes I roll my eyes at his stupidity before actually kicking him in the balls. He screams fuck before falling down holding his friend, that's what he calls it not me I would of just called it dick.

I grab my lipstick before leaving the room while doing an evil laugh at his pain "later pussy boy!" I scream down the hall. When walking down I run into Jake saying a quiet hello, he looks at me before walking back down making sure I don't miss that glare.

The down side of me and Sam relationship is Jake and mike hate me now we haven't talked ever since that drunken night. Jake makes sure I know that he hates me while Mike doesn't even want to be around me even at school it's just me and Sam.

I feel like a bitch breaking up all their friendships but this is my way of moving on I just wish it didn't hurt everyone. Putting my thoughts away I go to my old room for my outfit Before putting it on I focus on my hair doing a simple bun.

It took minutes but finally I got it done 30 minutes before I need to be downstairs, maids come into the room to assist me into getting into my dress and corset. When I say I couldn't breath for a second I'm not lying how the hell did women wear this everyday, when their done they leave the old room letting me have my privacy to get fully dressed.

I'm all done getting ready and now and I'm just putting on my jewelry, I go to look into the mirror at my final look I'm pleased with everything but something was missing.

Grey's necklace.

I shuffle into my old pants and see a tangled up necklace making me fill a little guilty, as I untangle it my memories return from the day grey died in front of my eyes. Tears escape before I can hold them back from ruining my makeup if he was here so much would be different.

When he was here I didn't notice how much he impacted my life but now that he's gone everything has changed. I prayed everyday that he would just pop out and say it was a sick twisted prank but it never happened.