One step up.

"Serenity get up!" I look up to see Sam hovering over me with a smile on his face "go away it's to early" I mumble before taking the cover back "we need to get you food, come on!" He screams making a headache form.

"Grey!!!! Help me out" I turn back around to see grey standing outside my apartment door we look at each other for a second before I sit up with a yawn.

"I'm up now get out so I can get ready" I responded annoyed they all leave the room but I quickly stop grey from leaving "no, you stay" grey looks around before he realized I'm talking to him.

"Serenity I don't think-

"Stop your crying and come in" he stands there for a second before walking insides and taking a look around "I can buy you something bigger" "I know but I don't mind living here" I explain before heading to the shower.

After a good hot shower I step out to see grey sitting down on his phone in my chair, I walk over to my rack of clothing before picking out something comfortable to wear.

Out the corner of my eyes I see grey look up but quickly look down I'm tired of this game that's going on in his head "you know I'm your girlfriend right" I say crossing my arms after facing him.

"We didn't break up so yea I guess you are" he says avoiding eyes contact "so you know you can look at me in a towel" i understand that he hurt me and but that doesn't mean start acting like a 15 year old virgin.

"Somewhat, yea" "so why can't you look at me?" I ask walking closer then before "it's different" he responds sinking back into the chair I roll my eyes before placing my hands on both sides of the seats arm rest.

"Serenity plea- "whats with my name what happened to love?" I asked offended "listen if you want to break up then- his eyes widen from my words before he puts his hands up and shaking his head "no no no! Of course not I'm just trying not to hurt you" he confessed

"Looking at me won't hurt me! I already forgiven you what's the problem!"

"That's the problem!" He screams shutting me up before his hands cover his face "I hurt you so much and you just forgiven so easily and fast, I forced you to do something your not comfortable with!"

Tears fall down his face as he try's to hide them with his hands, I pushed him to hard today I should be the one saying sorry "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell" I say whispering a little.

I walk up to him before taking him into a hug totally forgetting that I was in a towel "I'm sorry" "stop saying sorry Grey you did nothing" we hug for a couple minutes as I listen to his heart beat slow down.

"Would you to love birds  hurry up!" Mike yells through the door before getting slapped in the head by someone, I back away from grey before heading to the bathroom to change into my clothing.(outfit up)

When I'm done getting ready me and grey leave out my apartment before heading to the car.

Groceries store-

"Hot chips are overrated" "oh but ruffles aren't they taste like old cheese" me and Sam argue "ok listen, theres only one way we can stop this, Jake what's worst" I asked turning around, Jake looks at both me and Sam before answering my questions "ruffles they taste funny"

Sam groan before throwing some spaghetti into my shopping cart "told you!" I yell forgetting we're not at home "oh wait I need eggs go fetch Sam" I say waving my hand off to where to eggs are.

"Hey I'm not-

"Let's go Sam you to Jake!" Mike says grabbing Sam by his shirt Jake following close behind leaving just me and Grey alone, after a while of us just walking around I spot some shirts  that I've been meaning to try.

I quickly try and reach it failing to do so because of my height "grey help me" I whine out after giving up he laughs a little before grabbing the bag of chips.

He takes his phone out before a sighing and shutting it off "what's wrong" I asked pushing the shopping cart "Kate" he replies rolling his eyes "still need to get married" I asked

"Yep"  he says running his hands through his hair "do you, want to marry her?" I asked already knowing the answer but still scared it could be yes "love, you know the answer. I'd rather marry you"

I drop a cereal box that's in my hand when I hear what grey said my mind take a second to understand exactly what he said after a while of me freaking out inside I decide to make a very bold choice.

"Why don't, we get married then." I said avoiding eye contact grey doesn't answer me for a second making me regret my words "hell no".

I turn around to see that grey's already looking at me I roll my eyes feeling more offended then ever "wait I could have put that in better choices of words!" He says hitting his head.

"You think" I said annoyed before throwing some pizza in the shopping cart "hey wait! Let me explain" grey pleads trying to grab me.

"I don't want you to marry me for the mafia I want you to  marry me because you want to, not need"  he explains taking me into a hug.

"Fine, I guess your right" I agreed as I wrapped my arms around him "I just don't want you  marry that fish" I confess with argue.

"I won't I promise I'll marry you babe" he said making a light blush come onto my face "we got the- mikes yelling stops me and grey's conversations.

We look over to see Mike covered in eggs Sam following soon after but  he had milk in his hands making it go everywhere all eyes turn to us as everyone watched the embarrassing moment unfold.

Both hands cover my mouth as I try not to laugh from their obviously pain, grey grabs my hands and the shopping cart before turning us around to check out.

"If anyone ask we don't know them." He said with a smirk I nodded my head fully turning around and walking away with grey.

Apartment-

Me and grey are back at my apartment and right now we're putting away food "can I please buy you a bigger house" he begged putting some fish away "no I like this one" "but it's so small! I can get you so much better your very own mansion if you wanted" I rolled my eyes at his rich people talk.

I' d rather like stay in my small one person apartment "the chances of me moving are the same chances of you finding me a castle to live in" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

Grey stayed silent after that making me think that I had won the argument "I got something to handle I'll see you later love" he quickly said kissing my forehead before leaving my apartment.

He was off in a hurry I thought to myself.