Ball.

"My feet are killing me" Stella whines removing her heels.

"Told you now to wear heels"she looked at me before confessing that I was right, "I'll see you lady's later" ace says getting into his car.

"If he wasn't gay" summer replied biting her lip I make a fake throwing up sound before getting into the car.

Me and the girls blast heartbreak anniversary as we drive home.

"What did you do buy the whole mall?!" Sam asked with wide eyes "wouldn't be a bad idea" summer mumbled walking into the kitchen.

"Have a good time?" Grey asked me kissing my forehead "yea thanks to your lovey Credit card" I said waving it in his face making him laugh.

"Have a good day" Mike asked kissing summer head, before she could respond grey took Mike into a chock hold.

"I'll fucking kill you" grey whispered shoving a dog toy into mikes mouth.

"I fear no one but my beloved summer!"he screams trying to get grey off of him, for a while grey and Mike keep fighting before Mike screams "I give up!" Allowing grey to stand up.

"I'm sorry summer, I have failed you" Mike yells bowing to her and screaming for her forgiveness.

"Definitely playing that at the wedding" Jake says saving the video to his phone.

"Very nice very nice, but girls we need to get ready only have 3 hours" Stella says grabbing her bag.

Me and summer nod our head, I kiss grey's cheek while summer kisses mike sending grey into attack mode again.

"Summer my love I will not lose this time!" He yelled making us laugh.

"What is going on with you and Mike!" I whispered.

"Nothing! The day we got drunk he babysat me and we got really close"

"That doesn't seem like nothing" Stella response opening my bedroom door.

Ball time-

"Lady were going to be late!" Sam yelled knocking on my door "five more minutes!" We all screamed rushing to get a few more pictures in.

"I swear if you guys are taking pictures!" We all freeze at his words before running to the door and opening it.

"We were doing no such thing"

"Can't a lady get some privacy around here"

"Man theses days so disrespectful"

We all walk downstairs, I walk to grey, summer walks to Mike and Stella walks to Jake though there's nothing going on between them.

"Hey where has your brother been?" Grey looks at me before looking back ahead.

"Paying for his actions, but he will be there"

"What actions?"

"Leave it" he demands making a sharp pain in my heart be felt, I rolled my eyes at his rudeness snatching my arm from him and walking over the sam.

"What's wrong?" He asked taking my arm "grey and his man problems" I mumble not wanting to ruin my night.

"He's just going through stuff, you look beautiful by the way"

"Thank you handsome" I said returning his smile.

At the ball-

"You have a good day to" once the old couple walk away I roll my eyes before going to sit down.