Not my normal.

"This is so slutty!" Summer yells picking up a dress "you should so get!" "But you just called it slutty" I explained catching the dress she through at me "well yes! But with your body it would come off sexy not slutty" she replied confusing me a little.

"Go try it on!" Summer started pushing me into a changing room after taking my bags from me, I slowly replaced my clothing with a short tight dress that was handed to me.

Once it was on I look into the mirror somewhat please at what I saw my whole like I've wore clothing that was the opposite of tight "summer" I said stepping out the dressing room "this doesn't fit me" I explained pulling the dress down.

"Girl! It's beautiful!" She yells pulling my dress up and showing more of my chest area before spinning me around to look in the mirror again "look it hugs your figure so good! If I had a body like yours! You are so buying it!" She screamed playing with my hair.

I look at the tag making my eyes go wide "summer this is 100 dollars!" I whispered and screamed before unzipping the dress "wait stop" she said taking my hands before pulling her phone out.

"This is grey's bank account his first one should I say" she said showing me the phone my eyes go wide at the screen he was basically a billionaire.

"Your buying it, go change" I was pushed into the dressing room before I could really understand that 100 dollars is like pocket change to grey.

When I'm done getting undressed and back into my old clothing me and summer checked out before going to some other stores.

Grey-

"E un tuo problema e ci sono stato trascinato dentro" (it's your problem and I got dragged into it!) I yelled ready to punch my dead beat brother "nessuno ha chiesto il tuo aiuto!" ( no one asked for your help!)

I didn't want to help him! My so called mother made me! If only he would shut up and listen "Dillo a mamma!" (Tell that to mom) I screamed grabbing him by the collar.

Before I could land my fist a text came through my phone causing my argue to grow, I quickly open my phone to see a texts from summer, it's a picture of serenity.

"Fuck" I whispered before letting go of nick and walking out the room "let me speak with serenity" I say after calling summer "why didn't you call her?" She asked obviously trying to annoy me "summer" she quickly put serenity on the phone.

"Hello"

"Buy the dress" I said not wasting any time "what?" She asked confused "buy.the.dress." I said slowly like I was talking to a toddler "how did you?" "Summer sent me a picture buy the dress serenity" I said more demanding then before.

"I did, you sound mad what's wrong" she asked changing the conversation, I sighed into the phone before falling face down on the couch "family problems, I wish they would leave" "their your family grey be happy you have some" she said a little offended.

I always forget about her past, she right though I should just be happy that I have some at least even if they are annoying as fuck "your right baby, I'm sorry" "don't be your have a right to express your emotions"

"I should go and let you enjoy your outing, be safe" "you too" she replied before saying goodbye, after a hung up I return to the library to see Sam being held back by Jake while nick is holding his nose "speak about her again and I'll fucking kill you!" He screamed trying to get out of Jake hold.

"What's going on" I asked after seeing Stella shocked face "grey I swear I had nothing to do with what he said!" She screamed as tears entered her eyes "nick" mike said with his gun pulled out aiming it at nick I hadn't even saw him.

"I said, serenity looks like a great fuck toy" he confessed looking down so he doesn't meet my eyes "grey-

Before Stella could stop me I jump onto nick punching him repeatedly till I pull my gun out and hit him with his mike and Jake drag me off of him but that doesn't stop he from getting my finally kicks in "I'll fucking kill you" I scream as he holds his stomach from the pain.

Once I'm calmed down me and the guys walk out the room leaving nick in his own pile of blood "st-Stella" nick begs coughing up blood.

I look over at Stella to see her on the floor with tears falling down her face we look at each other before she gets my message *help him and I know who's side your on*

She slowly stands up before walking over to the rest of the guys standing in the middle of them looking down in shame "you crossed a line nick, I'm sorry" the rest walked out Stella close behind.

Finally it's just me and nick I might hate him but he's still my brother and I won't let him die "someone will be here to clean you up soon" I say walking out the room before calling for a clean up squad.

"Grey" a small voice whispered as her head peeked from behind a wall "love" I whispered feeling more tired then ever she quickly walks up to me before talking me into a hug "will you take the house" I finally asked making her laugh a little.

"Yea, but can you buy me a guard dog!" She asked with a bright light in her eyes "of course" I said feeling light headed "grey are you ok" I nodded my head before I lost feeling in my legs falling to the ground.

"Grey! Help!" She screamed as I kept passing out before waking up again "grey? Grey! Come on stay with me!" Jake screamed shaking my body.

I used my last strength to grab serenity hand wanting to feel the warmth she gave me finally seconds after doing so I passed out the last thing I hear is serenity's cry's for me.