Family.

I twist and turn trying to fall back asleep strangely enough nobody has come to wake me up but hey, I'm not complaining.

Finally I get more comfortable slowly falling back into my slumber "you up" a dark husky voice ask my body stays still as I open my eyes.

"Grey" I whispered not really caring about my morning breath "serenity" he responds confused "Grey!" I scream jumping on him more.

My hold tightens on his body practically stopping him from moving, he laughs at my loudness before removing me from his body and climbing on top.

Him kissing me taking me by surprise this goes on for a while before his hands slides in my shirt and starts to touch my nipples making a soft moan escape my lips.

Before we could go any farther a knock on the door stops us grey groans making me laugh before yelling a come in, mike walks in with a annoyed look on his face.

"Your family's here" he says while rolling his eyes, grey let's out a groan before rolling over and putting some grey sweat pants on.

"I'll be back" I quickly nod my head before getting out of bed and doing my business.

After I'm done getting ready(outfit up) I make my way downstairs not before grabbing a shirt for grey because for some reason he likes walking around shirtless like I'm the only women in this house.

As I make my way downstairs yelling can be heard when I turn the corner I see a old lady screaming at grey who's towering over her with a annoyed look on his face.

"Mamma per favore!" (Mom please!)

"Sono tua madre tu mi ascolti" (I am your mother you listen to me!)

I couldn't understand a thing that was being yelled so I just stood there very awkwardly waiting for the conversation to be finished, "grigio chi e quelli?" (Grey who's that?)A young boy says looking at me.

All eyes turn to me before his mother starts yelling again "cosa ti ho detto di queste troie!!"( what did I tell you about theses sluts!)

Yelling goes on and on before grey finally shuts everyone up "lei non e una mamma troia!" (She's not a slut mom!) I could see grey hands balled into fist.

My heart wants to believe he would never hit a women but when he's mad you never know, slowly I walk up to him not paying attention to the hard glares I'm getting my top problem right now is calming him down.

"Come here" grey quickly takes my hand before hugging my whole body mumbling a few Words that I couldn't quite make out.

"And you are?" The old lady ask, me and grey never made our relationship clear so I don't really know how to answer her question.

"Um" I respond lost for words "my girlfriend" grey mumbles shocking me a little obviously the lady to her wide eyes tells me "non ti sposerai-( you will not marry-

"Posso fare cio Che voglio!" (I can do what I want!) Silence takes over as the women glares at me grey catches on before taking me out the living and heading back upstairs.

"Grey slow down" I say while tripping over my footing, we make it to his room making him slam the bedroom door almost making me fall face first on the floor.

Luckily I fall on my knees and hands when the sound of my body meets the floor grey spins around having a guilty look on his face.

"I'm fine" I say quickly standing up and dusting my pants off "I'm sorry love i let my angry get the best of me" I nodded my head before letting him know that I understand and he's forgiven.

"Who was that?" I asked making grey let out a sigh "my mother, Sara" "you were yelling at your mother!?" I asked shocked.

"You wouldn't understand we've always had a shaky relationship the yelling is nothing new hopefully she didn't bring-

"Grey!! Get you ass down here now!" Jake yells before a loud thud was heard grey let's out another groan before rolling out of bed and heading to the door "can I come"

He look at me for a second before giving into my puppy dog eyes, we make our way downstairs to hear a bunch of yelling and screaming.

"Where is my grey!" A tall blond kind of brown haired girl yells stomping her foot on the ground before looking our way "grey baby!" Her eyes look at me before they turn into a glare "and who are you" she ask with a disgusted look.

"Serenity?" I say more like a question, before miss Barbie can talk again the old lady interrupters "Serenity, meet grey's fiancé" i become shocked at the words fiancé before finally understanding what's happening.

Slowly I try and take my hand from grey's but he quickly holds on tightening his hold I look up into his eyes before holding his hand back.

I gave in so quickly because his eyes said, let me explain when we're alone, I should at least hear him out before jumping to conclusions.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm grey's girlfriend" I said challenging the old lady and grey's so called fiancé, grey's mom scoffs before crossing his arms.

"Jake kick this whore out now!" Jake walks to me and grey along with Mike after their by us I feel another presence by me, when I look up I see Sam leaning against the wall with mess hair leaning over his eyes.

We make eye contact before I give him a weak smile which he returns "sorry Kate we work for grey and serenity not you" she turns red before storming off into the kitchen grey's mom following close behind her.

Sam walks away making me pull from grey and walk after him "Sam!" I yell making him turn to me just as he was about to enter his room.

"Yea" he responds weakly "are you ok" I asked feeling guilty that I caused his pain, he fully turns to me before walking closer till his right in front of me.

He takes me into a hug before I quickly return it "your happy that's all that matter to me" we separate before he backs up to his room door "his family will do anything to win, trust him and only him" I nodded my head before walking away to return to grey.

"You alright"

"No I feel like shit I really hurt him" I confessed stuffing myself into grey's arms "he'll get over it" grey says before leading me to his room.

Me and grey lay in bed all day while watching movies and eating snacks which was very calming.

——