Life.

2 months later-

"Take that bitch!" I scream slamming a 20 dollars bill on the table, Zack let's out a loud laugh before slamming another 20 dollars on the table.

"Bring it kid!" He yells making the crowd go wild, I steady my hand before throwing a ball making it land inside a cup.

Zack teams groans while mine cheer at the point I just got "alright alright don't get cocky to soon"

Slowly his hands rise throwing it after taking his sweet sweet time "damn!" He yells after missing it "you know what that means! SHOT!"

He chuckled at my loudness before a load chants scream shots are let out from my teammates.

Zack shakes his head preparing himself for the taste of straight alcohol, he drinks the whole thing quickly before a disgusted look takes over his face.

"Shit, red! Red!" A guy yells, me and Zack gather the money before running out the building through the back door.

"I'll drive" Zack yells making a throw the keys to him after unlocking the door.

"I so won that" I mumble counting my money while Zack runs speeds away from the cops "fair and square" he replied handing me the rest of the money.

"My place or yours"

"Mine, got work tomorrow"

He nods his head before taking a left heading to my place.

"Thanks see you later" after getting into the house I sat my shoes at the door and headed to take a shower.

As I stripped out my clothing my phone started to ring "hey" i said into the phone.

"Hey, just calling to check up on you" Sam responded.

The only person I kept in touch with was Sam and thankful he kept my address hidden from the others.

"I'm good just got from a party and about to take a shower"

"Alright, call me if you need something and grey-

"I don't care what grey said" I rolled my eyes before hanging up and taking off the rest of my clothing and getting into the shower.

Morning-

Sadly today I had work my job is a home designer to be exact I build house and pick the design for them, yes I'm still in college but lucky for me I was able to get a job early.

And this job pays well even was able to get a house not a apartment a house.

"Let's open this up a bit and put something to shade the front entrance here" the workers nod their heads before getting to work.

"Hello"

"Hello, this is Sophia calling you about the dogs you wanted to purchase"

I took a deep breath trying to keep my excitement down "yes are they alright"

"Everything is ok just wondering when you would like the pick them up"

"Today at, 5" I said checking my watch to see the time "ok we'll see you then" she said before hanging up.

When I left whats his name I left hero there and I refused to go back and let whats his name rope me in just to play me again.

"Hey shorty" I look to my left before looking up