Once again.

"Ascolta qui!"(you listen here!)

"Non sto andando insieme a lei!" ( I'm not getting together with her!) grey screams, ever since grey's family got here things have been much louder and stressful for grey.

I'm not sure what their yelling about and I don't think I want to know "grey!" I scream trying to get his attention "grey!" Once again he doesn't even look at me.

I yell before falling down on the ground like I predicted grey turned around at the speed of light before walking over to me asking if I'm ok, without saying a word I stood up and started walking to his room dragging him along.

"Sit" I command he does so while running his hands through his hair "what's going on" "nothing" I walk closer to him before sitting down on the bed "I'm tired of theses secrets grey" I explain looking down.

He sighs before taking me in a hug and putting his head in the crook of my neck "she wants me to marry Kate" silence takes over the room as I take in the old information once again.

"Do you want to marry her?" I finally asked "of course not I just got you back" he confessed making a smile come to my face "let's have a day to ourselves" I say playing in his hair "what do you mean" "I mean let's go do coupling things, shopping, going on walks and more"

Grey stands up before going to lock the door then returning back to me "fine but I want my fun first" he says with a smirk, "wha-what are you" he pushed me back all the way on the bed making a tiny yell come from my mouth.

Grey climbs on top of me before taking my lip on his kissing me with passion I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him back with just as much passion.

Faster then usual he slides his hand into my shirt and rubbing my now hard nipples rougher then before, slowly my pants start to come off very smoothly.

When their finally off grey removes his lips from me and starts to go lower down making me stop him "wait" I say out of panic "you don't want to?" "No! Of course I do it's just it's all kind of new to me" I confess hiding my now red face.

Grey takes my hands before kissing my forehead "love if you don't want to we can stop and go shopping it's all up to you babe" I stop and think for a second wondering if I'm really ready for this big step in me and grey's relationship.

"What will you do?"

"Just taste you" he explains confidently, slowly I nod my head making him get back to work, grey takes my underwear off before slowly rubbing my clitoris adding a little bit of pleasure to me.

He starts off slow but soon goes faster making a few moans escape my lips before I could control my moans he added his tongue making a loud scream plus moan come from me.

His tongue slowly entered my vaginal moving deeper each second it was to much for me to handle I tried my best to push his head back but failed because of the pleasure running through my body making me weak.

Grey didn't slow down instead he went faster before holding my hands to keep them down.

The pleasure only got bigger making me cry out even harder "grey stop!" I yelled when I felt my organism approach, minutes later I cum making my whole body go tense.

When I was done my whole body felt tired I could barely even move a muscle only sit there and breath missing the feeling that grey gave me.

Before I could calm my breathing down grey grabbed me up sitting me on his face I tired my best to climb off but he held my my waist down stopping me "grey stop!" "Just cause your done doesn't me I am" he says with a smirk before tongue fucking me again.