Grey?

"Stop!" I scream waking up from a past dream cold sweat covers my body as I try to get a handle on my breathing and fasting heart beat.

"He's gone serenity" I mumble to myself as a way of calming down, when I'm back to my normal self I got to grab my phone ready to read some Wattpad to pass the time.

"Oh my god!" I yell seeing its 7:45 I'm really about to be late on the first day! Great job serenity! Not needed right now I yell to myself as I grab my toothbrush and turn on the warm water.

Once I'm done brushing my teeth I getting into the shower and start washing my body taking my sweet time with this because I'd rather be late then stink at school.

A good ten minute later I'm out the shower throwing my clothing left and right to find something nice to wear "no no no wait- no!" Oh my god where did all my nice clothes go!

After a while of creating a mess that I will have to clean I finally find an outfit presentable (outfit above/without the hat!)

"Done!" Finally I run to grab my bag for school before sprinting out the door onto my light brown bike, riding my bike as to be my favorite thing to do.

It's relaxing especially when it's warm and the winds blowing just right, but right now I didn't have the time to relax I had 5 minutes left before I'm late!

I pedal faster then I ever have making it to the school parking lot 2 minutes before school starts before walking in I fix's my dress and shoes so I don't make a fool out of myself.

Loud yells and laughs fill the hallway as kids jump up and down greeting their friends, why isn't anyone rushing to their class?

Without thinking I head into the office ready to get my schedule "hi I'm here for my classes" I whisper with my head down afraid to make eyes connect.

"Yes hunny you must be new! Welcome to North River High!" She says before going to grab my schedule, everyone so hyper here unlike my old school.

"Here you go have a wonderful day!" I nod my head at her before thanking her for her help "oh yea when does class start?"

"In fifteen minutes dear" she says with a cheerful smile on her face, fifteen minutes I was rushing for no reason!

"Stupid stupid" I mumble to myself before walking out the office what can I do to kill time? I thought before making any decisions I decided to find my locker.

Once a that was done I still had ten minutes left of my time "let's explore" I say smiling to myself before running down the hall dodging all the kids in the way.

Library, office, cafeteria, roof and......what's this? Not thinking much into it I push the door open revealing a gym with a stage "wow" I say to myself doing a whole 360 to take everything in.

My old school didn't have a gym or any room this big, once I was done looking around i had arrived in the middle of the gym where a big shark was.

It made me laugh because the shark had a funny face a voice clearing it's self made me freeze and bring myself back into reality.

I slowly looked up to meet a group of kids four if you want the actual number 3 were smoking while the other was on his phone.

I eyes grow wide as I finally realize they had seen everything I had done running was the first thing on my mind but a pair of dark brown eyes catch my attention he was the only one not smoking.

We stared deep into each other eyes not looking away for a second but finally my mind caught up with the moment making me run out the gym almost tripping in the process.

I already I hate it here first day and I embarrassed myself!