Normal.

A whole week I have been in bed, I've missed school, work and volunteer hours I'm tired mentally and physically.

It's crazy not ever two weeks ago I was the happiest girl you would ever meet now, now I can't even feed myself.

The only thing I can do is take a shower and sleep, I kept my promise on not seeing grey or Sam, they've been trying to get a hold of me.

Well Sam grey texted me once saying when your done come over, I feel like some booty call only not for sex.

I tried understanding what he gets out of it but I never could, maybe it's anger? Without him explaining it I'll never understand.

"Hello"

"Are you coming to work" I turn in my bed trying to get comfortable again "I quit" I mumble into my phone before hanging up.

Now I need a job, my day couldn't get worst,
*knock* I take that back, I struggle out of bed as I make my way to the front door.

"Who is it?" I mumble just loud enough for them to hear me "it's um..... it's Sam" I'm to tired for this "go away!" I yell before heading back to my room.

"Wait! Wait just.... just wait please" I take a minute to collect my thoughts before sliding down the door telling him to speak before I leave.

"I heard you didn't go to work and and your not showing up to school I just wanted to make sure your ok and know I'm here for you"

I don't want him here that's what he doesn't understand I want to be alone I want to die alone why can't he just let me be.

"Remember when we said we would travel the world together" he asked with a chuckle my memory comes back of the moment making me laugh a little "yea I wanted to go to a big beach with water clear as day"

"You chickened out though because you can't swim" he said laughing a little, "hey do you still like writing" Sam ask.

"Yes"

"Can you, read something for me"

"Sure" I whisperer before reaching into a dresser nexts to me I keep little journal around the whole apartment in case I think of something good to write.

"I tell myself all the time that I hate being touched but in fact I love being hugged but truth is as humans we fear what we don't know"

"You should be a writer"

"I would like that but I've always loved the idea of becoming a doctor, what about you?"

"I'm taken already, something I can't leave for life"

"Something you can't leave or don't want to leave"

"Both, I would like to leave have a normal job, maybe when I'm a little older have kids and get two dogs with a big backyard"

"An American dream" I said laughing before he joined in "what about you"

"Mhm kids I've always wanted kids someone to love and take care of second would be a husband, I guess a husband should come first then kids"

"I- before he could speak his phone went off interrupting our conversation "yea I got it I'm coming now" Silence takes over as we wait for one of us to say something

"I have to go I'm-

"No, yea no you should" I agreed standing up and being brought from my day dream "serenity, I'm always here, just letting you know"