Deeper

"When will he wake up?" I asked moving his hair out of his face as he lays on the bed passed out "couple of hours at most when he does he'll need lots of water food and rest" the doctor says writing something on his paper
before saying his goodbyes and leaving.

I look back at grey hoping he would wake up any second, the doctor says he fainted because he hasn't been eating or drinking water but that made me noticed I've never see grey eat only drink some liquor but nothing else.

"Serenity" Sam says before entering, he walks in with a plate of food and a drink before handing it to me "thank you" I say before taking a bite "he hasn't been eating I heard" "yea, I just wish I knew why"

Sam looks away from me before running his hands through his hair "you know why, tell me" I demanded making Sam turn white, he can never look me in the guys when he's lying to me or hiding something "it's because of you" he confess covering his face.

"Me?" "Yes, it's his way of punishing himself for hurting you" I lay my head on grey's chest before mentally scolding myself "he doesn't need me in his life" "of course he does, look how he is after not talking to you for two days" I stay silent before asking Sam to leave so I can go to sleep.

After getting ready for bed I lay down enjoying the quit time I have with grey shortly after I laid down I fell asleep.

Morning-

Who in the hell opened the blinds? I thought to myself after peeking from under the covers "stupid ass sun" "that's not very nice" a low voice chuckle making me shoot up from under the covers.

"Your awake! No no you shouldn't be sitting up!" I scream trying to push him back down, he easily lifts my hands stopping me from doing so before flipping us over to where he is on top.

"See, I'm alright" he said smirking while pinning my arms down "grey lay back down your sick" I whine trying to get out his hold.

He sighs before rolling off of me "I'm really ok love" "you know usually when someone hasn't ate or drank in a couple of days their not ok!" I scream by mistake, he turns his head before turning his whole body to where he isn't facing me.

I felt more then terrible yelling at him but at times he can act so carefree "grey I'm sorry I just hate seeing you get hurt" I confess trying to turn his body back over he shakes my hand off making me let go of him.

"I don't want to speak to you serenity" he says with hate I bite my lip to stop the cry that was itching to come out, I respected his choice getting out of bad and leaving the room.

I make my way to the living where I see everyone laying down while on their phone, "what's wrong with you?" Jake asked shutting off his phone.

"I yelled at grey" I cry out  falling onto the couch face first "what's the problem you always yell at grey, he can't get mad at you" mike replies back before sitting up "I thought so to" I  answer back.

"I'll be back" Sam says before walking upstairs, after a while of silence a loud thud could be heard from on the stairs before Sam and grey come falling down while still throwing punches.

"DOCTOR!" Sam yells holding grey down by his arms grey punches sam off before climbing on top and throwing his own punches not stopping till jake grabs him off, "grey chill" Jake screams before he's punched in the face blood spilling from his nose.

"What the hell is going on?" Stella screams running down the stairs nobody answers as they all try to calm grey down failing multiple times.

Everyone knows no one can take grey in a fist fight so it will take all three of them to stop him "serenity what happening" Stella asked running up to me.

I don't take my eyes from the scene in front of me as I explain "grey and Sam just started fighting I don't know why" I mumble seeing all three guys hold grey down.

"Mike move over" mr.wood says sticking a needle into grey's neck, I'm not sure what is was but it did nothing to stop grey.

Mr.wood took out another needle before putting in into grey's neck he started to slowly pass out still putting up a fight with the little strength he had left.

"What the hell happened" I asked falling on my knees from the shock that I felt " a bipolar episode" the doctor mumble, I thought he was going the therapy he seemed to be happier!

"Damn he's strong" Jake mumbles holding his arm "what did you give him" I asked walking over to grey's still body "just some of his pills through his Veins it will kick in faster he should wake up in minutes now"

I nodded my head before bring grey's head to my knees pushing his hair out his face "you guys get cleaned up I'll stay with him" "serenity there's no promise that he'll wake up his normal self he can still be angry and hurt you"

I shock my head at the thought of grey hurting me I know him he would never not even when he has no control "go" I say before paying attention to grey again.

Minutes late grey starts to wake up from being passed out "fuck" he groans before opening his eyes to see me "love, what happened" he asked sitting up, I didn't pay any attention to his questions and instead got straight to the point.

"I want you back on your meds grey"

"What?" He asked offended before it turned into sadness "no I'm getting better I swear!" "No your not!" I scream as tears come  into my eyes I quickly wipe them away praying that I wouldn't hurt him with my words.

"You had an episode, you broke jakes nose, bruised Sam body and hurt mikes arms, I'm scared your going to hurt yourself nexts"

"I won't I promise love"

"You can't promise that grey! Nobody can!" He looks at me before grabbing on to his shirt and pulling at it while mumbling words that I can't understand "I promise I'll be better! Please give me another chances" he begs looking me in the eyes.

I look away knowing that I'll give in looking into his eyes "the pills, they make me sad, I have theses thoughts about killing myself." He confess  making me finally break.

Tears stream down my face at the thoughts of me not being able to help him at the pain that he has to handle everyday I can't lose grey if I do I'm not sure what will happen "please don't make me go back on them" he begs wiping tears from his face.

Silence takes over as I calm myself down "I don't have any other choice" I say sadly before looking at grey who's now gripping onto his hair and shirt turning a white shade.

"Grey?" I say worried "grey!" I scream sliding over to him before taking his face in my hands "grey breath we can flush the pills! No more pills!" I scream forgetting my words from before.

"Grey come on breath" I beg running my hands through his hair causing him to calm down and return to his normal color slowly "we'll figure something out" I say before laying a light kiss on his cheek.

"Don't leave me" grey says holding my waist

"Never"