Strange.

It's been 3 hours ever since my embarrassing moment why can't I do one thing right in life maybe I should just stay at home forever.

"Serenity!" I lift my head up trying to focus on what the person is saying to me "yes I'm sorry"
I yell out before turning a deep shade of red.

The man laughs making me even more embarrassed "no need to be sorry class is over you should get going" I let out a string of yea and ok's before gathering myself.

The classroom door opens making me look up to meet a familiar pair of chocolate brown eyes much light this time, "grey finally you come to my class" grey so that's his name..... well then all grey did was look at the man before meeting my eyes.

Like before we held eye contact before the teacher spoke "grey leave the poor girl alone serenity you may go" didn't have to tell me twice his stares makes me feel like I'm 6ft under.

I gather all my stuff before speed walking out the classroom but before I make it out the door I could have swore I heard serenity making me turn around saying yes.

"Nothing sweetie" the teacher says my eyes meet grey's again before looking away.

Fourth hour has came around making me happier then ever one reason is because that means end of the day is near and the other reason is because it's science class!

*BANG*

The classroom door slamming shut make my return to the real world "ah grey glad that you would join us" the teacher says with sarcasm in her voice.

Grey looked at the teacher with a bored expression on his face making the teacher clear his throat and look back down but none of us missed the fear on mr.woods face.

I didn't want a relapse of third hour so before he could see me I turned around and returned back to dream land.

*SLAM*

A sound hitting the desk making everyone turn their attention back to the front sadly that was including me.

My dark green eyes and his bright brown ones meet again as I see he's the one who made the sound looking into anyone's eyes made me nervous but he was a different type of nervous.

This went on for a good five minutes before he walked to the back of the classroom and took a seat, everyone eyes were on us the whole time even after our staring contest.

Class went on as normal the teacher talked and explained the lesson we were learning but I was really on my phone not paying in kind of attention.

I love science but he made it so boring, " alright class dismissed early no homework for today" I stood up and walked out the classroom happy that lunch was near.

"No" I say sadly as I noticed my phone had been forgotten I quickly run back to science class praying to god my phone was there.

Good news it was bad news.... so was grey, there he sat in his leather jacket surrounded by 3 more guys while he looked at my phone with no emotion.

"Um" I say trying to get their attention which I did which made me even my shyer then normally "can I please have my phone" I ask quietly.

For a good three minute nobody answered making me speak again "please" grey got up and started walking towards me making me back up a little but just my luck I hit a wall.

When he's less then 2 feet away from me I stared to panic about how close he was "mhm" I opened my eyes to see him handing my phone to me.

I gladly took it before putting it into my purse "thank you very much" I say with a smile happy to see no damage had been done to my phone.

I say a quick bye before running out the class room not wanting to embarrass myself even more.

Lunch time-

I don't like this I really don't like this, this is why I hated high school or any school my whole life I had never been good with making friends it's either I'm to shy or to outgoing!

I finally decided food wasn't more important then the rest of my ego, now where to sit I thought to myself my eyes scan the cafeteria finally landing on a empty table way in the back empty just how I like it.

I make my way to the table stuck in my own little world.

"It's clean too!" I mumble/yell to myself with a huge smile on my face the table moving makes me look up to meet three guys with the most intimidating looks ever but they were still good looking.

We stare at each other for a little while, what is with people and staring today? "What's your name?" a brown haired guy ask "are you taken?" a blond hair guys ask "are you new?" A black haired guy ask.

"Um serenity, no and yes"

They all stand up with smirks on their faces making me more scared then ever "well serenity we'll be seeing you around" the blond haired one says before then all leave the table.

That was so strange......God I hate high school.