Two ways.

I hope one day I fall in love with being alive.

The weekend I spent with grey made me feel more alive then ever my thoughts and emotion had been spilt to a man I hardly know.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone "good morning beautiful" a deep voice replied making a shiver run through my body.

"Your confusing" I mumble, he truly is I feel like everyday he's a new person "what do you mean?"

"You give me the will to live, but something the will isn't strong enough" I confess looking into my mirror.

Silence is all you can here and I wouldn't dare to break it "I enjoy when you speak like that so calming and truth full"

I speak without a soul without an emotion in site so how can he enjoy that? "Tell me what your thinking" he demands but with a soft voice.

"What will happen tomorrow"

"What do you mean?"

I sit up from my bed looking into my once put together mirror seeing the once put together girl "with me and you, will you go back to being a boy I just know"

A soft chuckle escapes his lips "yes love, I'll go back to a nobody and you, you will go back to a broken happy girl"

Broken.

I look into the mirror and see a unrecognizable girl starting right back at me eyes filled with pain and a arm filled with lines from a blade.

"Goodnight my love" with that the phone hung up once again leaving me with just my demons.

Morning time-

As I sit up from my bed I fight the urge to lay back down and never get up today would be probably one of the hardest days of my life.

I have 35 minutes to make a big decision that could  affect my life for ever, Sam or grey.

I'm tired, tired of putting on this mask 24/7 pretending the be happy when deep inside I think about dying.

What will it be?

I arrive at school to see it already packed full of students, a pair of leather jackets stick out to me I make a mental note to avoid that area.

"Hey serenity" I freeze in my tracks fighting between acting like I didn't hear them or giving up and walking over to them.

"Serenity!" Walking over to them it is, I put my hoodie up shielding my face from the stares caused by Sam's yells.

"Hey kitten" Sam whisperers going in for a kiss, I quickly back up almost tripping over my footing.

Sam eyes fill with hurt before confusion "I'm sick" I lie adding a little cough for my
Story.

He nods his before returning to his conversation "I need to steal serenity real quick" grey says while looking down on me.

I feel Sam freeze up by me before mumbling "sure" but it wasn't his choice it was mine why does everyone speak up for me.