Heading home after the battle

As Atem carefully picked his wife up in his arms he looked at the battle ground seeing the fallen soldiers. He knew many lives were lost and possibly may more would have died too if it was not for Britt using her true power.

I truly have one of the rarest gems as a Queen. Atem thought

"Bring some water now!" Atem said

One of the men who carried water brought it over and Atem kneeled down with his unconcious Queen in his arms as he took some of the water. He splashed it across her face as he had seen her friends do prior to him knowing what was best for her. The men watched as the water glowed on her face and within minutes her eyes opened.

"Wha..where am I?" Britt asked

"still on the battlefield my love. You saved most of those in battle." Atem said

As he helped her up on her feet once she was able to stand he held her close. Britt noticed all the soliders, Egyptian and Persian kneeled before her and her husband. She was going to say soemthing when she heard the sound of horses approaching and she looked seeing her grandfathers each on a horse.

"seems the battle is over." Maahes said

"Britt finished the war." Atem said "She did it without turning into a weapon."

Maahes got off his horse and started walking towards them. Britt being on the defence had water surround them. Her grandfather Maahes was not her favorite.She detested seeing this strict man anywhere near her when it came to the fact he was the reason she lived such a secluded life.

Maahes stopped before them and then he did the one thing Britt never thought she would see. He kneeled before her, his granddaughter in respect. Atem kept his arm around her and he could see she was confused a man who put her through rigorous training to become the next Queen of Egypt was now kneeling before her.

"You unlocked your true potential, Azar had trained you well." Arash said as he approached

"Please don't kneel like him." Britt said then she looked at Maahes "Rise, a king shouldn't be on his knees."

Maahes rose to his feet seeing that even his granddaughter who still did not let down her barrier around her husband and herself was a good Queen. Maahes knew he held Britt to higher standards than her sisters. The sound of more horses arrived and when Maahes looked he noticed that it was Britt's sisters.

"Britt" Bre said as she had her horse stop by them and she looked seeing her sister was ok. "Are you crazy?!"

"Possibly." Britt said

"We sensed strong Hecka, last time we sensed that you almost died!" Nana yelled

"Well I can assure you I am safe and sound." Britt said and she looked at everyone "shall we continue this conversation at the palace? I would like to see my children now."

Atem nod as he got his horse ready then he helped Britt get up on the horse before he lead everyone back tot he palace. Britt rested her head on her husbands back and she fell asleep while on the ride back to the palace. Her Sisters noticed this but knew she hadjust exerted strong magic to help protect her home.

What they didn't know was in the outskirt hiding in the shadows was Lisa and Bakura. They had been plotting and planning on getting the Millennium items. Bakura wanted to eliminate the Pharaoh and Lisa had it out for Britt so there was equal things. Lisa and Bakura were not making their move because while they were plotting they had been raising a son. Their son was named Tehuti, he was to finish what they started if things went wrong.

"Once the Queen and Pharaoh let their guard down. Tehuti can befriend the prince giving us a way in." Bakura said

"Yes. Perfect Idea." Lisa said

Little did Lisa know that her brother would be standing in her conquest. Jake had still a flame for the Queen of Egypt and even though she was married he wanted to keep her safe. Jake knew if he showed his face infront of Atem he would probably be executed for his obsession with Britt.

When the royal family arrived back at the palace, he carefully adjusted Britt. Britt was tired but she couldn't help it even with the water so Atem had people help with her so he could get down. He then took her and carried her inside. Once insdie he was greeted by the three lovely children they had.

"Is mama ok?" Rei asked

"Yes, she just needs some rest." Atem said

Rei and his sisters all looked at each other but Atem took her to his chambers and layed her down. He carefully removed the armor on her but that's when he noticed something. He stayed with her for a bit until she woke up and when he saw her eyes opened he was glad.

"How's my Queen?" Atem asked

"Tired, but I can manage." Britt said

"Come on." Atem said

Britt carefully sat up but he had her get on his back as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he took her downstairs. Part of her felt silly but she knew he did this with the children. She rested her head on his shoulder as she felt his secure grip on her legs and she closed her eyes a bit.

When they made it back downstairs she heard the sound of people talking yet she just wanted to sleep. The last time she felt this way was a long time ago. She knew for appearances she was supposed to be alert and aware as she held his honor on her choices.

Holding anothers honor on your name or appearance is hard work. Britt thought

She looked up when someone said something that caught her attention and seen glasses raised up in the air.

"To the Queen for her bravery in battle today. Sad for those who had fallen but a lot of us came back alive due to her actions." One of the men said

you were very brave today Britt, but the war with Syria probably has only begun. Atem thought

I am sure they will try another attack for me. They seem persistent but until then we will enjoy today. Britt thought