Saving children

As everyone was having fun and Britt held her daughter Keda worried about what was coming. She couldn't avoid wars and though everyonewas celebrating she needed to get control of her powers. She knew that she needed to know more about her inner strength. Keda fell asleep in her mothers arms while they were all relaxed.

"Seems she's asleep." Atem said

"She probably didn't sleep when we were gone." Britt said noticing Kamari was asleep in his arms. "Seems she is the same."
"Well things have not been easy." Atem said

Britt nod knowing there was always going to be war but she couldn't avoid it. Kira approached and offered to take the princesses to their roomand they nod. Kira picked them up carefully and for a second she must have been thinking of something before walking away.

"Hello Britt." Bre said trying to get her sisters attention

"Hm?"Britt said

"I said you haven't heard from Jake in a while." Bre said

"Well of course I haven't. He knows to keep his distance." Britt said

"Wellthat's true but hopefully that is how it will stay." Bre said

Britt wondered what Bre was getting at and she sighed before too long itwas time for everyone to go to bed. Britt went with Atem as herfamily was given guest rooms. Once she layed down and was comfortable after changing for bed she fell in a deep sleep. Atem realized she must have worked herself just a bit much.

Sothe legend turns you into the Goddess in human form. I would have never thought about it like that. Atemthought

He looked at the side of the bed where the blue hilt sword was sheathedand he knew that no one else was going to be able to use that sword.It would only work for her but he questioned if Britt would have touse the legend to always activate that power.

"Sleep well my Queen." Atem said

Atem turned over and fell asleep by her sleeping for the rest of thenight. Britt was still asleep but when the sun was up Atem woke upseeing she was still asleep. He wondered just how much hecka she has to use when it came to her true power.

Should I watch how much she uses it? Atemthought

Getting up he went down to the dining room after getting dressed for the day then he greeted everyone. He didn't feel right eating without her so he decided what he wanted and asked Kira to make Britt a plate which she did knowing her favorites then he took them up and asked Kira tobring wine up to the room as he knocked on the door. No answer but he walked in the room knowing he didn't need to seeing Britt had adjusted in her sleep and was hugging his pillow.

"Britt,my love wake up." Atem said

"Hm,no." Britt said

"Please."He asked

"no."Britt said

When her eyes opened and she smiled he realized she was messing with himas she yawned and sat up. She stretched a bit knowing that it was still a long day. Atem sat by her on the bed and handed her a plate.

"Youneed your strength." Atem said

"Weall need our strength." Britt said