the first meeting and living in secret

Britt watched the boy seeing he wasn't moving. She noticed he seemed to be looking at her as well but then she knew to find out who he was, she'd have to find a way to leave her friends. "Hey guys, let's play a game." She said to them. They nod and Britt agreed to look for them if they went and hid so she covered her eyes and let them go hide. Once she knew for sure they were no where in sight, she uncovered her eyes and was heading over to the other cloaked figure. But instead she noticed he seemed to run.  <i>Who are  you? Why are you running if you were watching me?</i>  She thought trying to follow him.

As he turned a corner she followed out of curiosity and wanted to know who he was. When she finally came to a dead end and seen him there she decided to ask. "Who are you?" She asked him. She saw the person look at her and smirk. "well are we a curious little girl." The person said and she got a bad feeling that told her this wasn't who she was looking for. When he removed the hood of his cloak she backed away in fear as she saw the cloaked person was Bakura. She'd heard of him knowing he hurt people in the village.

She turned to run away but then a couple of his men stood in her way. She knew this was bad as she should of never left her friends knowing this was a bad place to be alone. When they cornered her she didn't know but something came over her as her amulet glowed from her fear but as her power almost activated fully for the first time something interrupted her attention. "Let her go!" a boys voice said. Looking he had the attention of Britt, Bakura and Bakura's men. They couldn't see his eyes but she knew he was the boy from yesterday.

Bakura smirked as him and his men followed the cloaked figure leaving Britt alone. She calmed her fear wondering what the boy was up to. She escaped to a safe place and then calmed down. But before she was fully calmed someone grabbed her having his hand over her mouth and pulled her into the shade with him. "Don't scream." He said removing his hand and that's when she seen that Bakura and his men were near by. She didn't get what was going on but she soon seen them leave.

After Bakura and his men were out of sight they both gave out a relief sigh as things were safe now. "ok, you can go now." He said and she didn't move at first. Questions filled her mind wondering who was he and why did he save her. She knew he was obviously on her side if he was going to save her from a bandit but she wanted to learn self defense for next time she ever came face to face with Bakura.

She walked out of the dark area finally and was going to go find her friends but then she turned around to see him walking out. She seen he still kept his cloak on. "So who are you?" She asked him wanting to know what to call him besides knowing him as <u>the boy in the black cloak.</u> She kept her eyes on him as he seemed to debate what to tell her. Then he came up with a name to give her until he could tell if he could trust her.  "My name is Yami, what is yours?" He asked her. Britt found it a name she didn't hear very often. "My name is Britt." She said not letting him know anymore than she thought he should know.

"well thank you for saving me. But I must go find my friends." She said and then left to go off to find her friends. Atem knew he had gave her a fake name to call him by but he knew he wasn't even supposed to be out of the palace so the fake name kept his secret of being the prince of Egypt and future ruler of the kingdom.

Neither of them really knew but their official first meeting was the start of something that would be great. But for now it was the start of a new friendship that could be formed the more they would talk and get to know each other.

Britt went looking and after some time she found all of them. Nothing was going wrong for now and she tried to have the best time with her friends.

Days and months passed, Britt and her sisters had to go through the same training as they did everyday. Then like everyday her sisters had been let to go outside but her mother declined Britt that right again so she used her cloak to sneak out. She was aware if she were to be caught that it wouldn't be good.

Like always Britt would hang out with her friends and then she would make up some excuse to go on her own. She'd walk to the Nile and sit by a big rock, but on the other side of the rock was Atem. They talked as if they were old friends yet they knew very little about the other. Then after so long Britt would have to go home before her parents realized she was out.

After the many months and days had passed it was finally the twins birthday. Britt and Bre were now seven and their parents knew after they were twelve that the truth would be told to them. Their parents were proud that their girls were growing up. Angela knew that Britt's amulet was doing something remarkable. If her daughter had any powers then it was keeping her powers under control where they wouldn't harm anyone.

Even though Britt loved the time with her family. She like her time with her friends and she wondered what surprise her new friend would show today.

She knew there was secrets about him she was curious about and she wanted to know but getting him to tell her would be the challenge she would have to figure out somehow.

What'll happen next?