living a life, learning the truth

When their parents were allowing them to go out, Britt went to her friends and smiled. "Hey guys " She said to them. They all hugged her "happy birthday Britt " they said giving her gifts they had made with what little they had. Britt smiled accepting her friends gifts "aw thanks guys." She said. It wasn't long that Britt saw Yami by the Nile. "Hey guys, let's play hide and seek. I'll look." She said and they agreed and went to hide. Going over to the Nile she walked to him "you're here." She said. He nod wearing his cloak to disguise who he really is.  "heard it's your birthday. So close your eyes." He said. Britt was curious but she did what he asked of her. She wondered what he was up to but then she felt him get behind her.

Atem was careful as he put a necklace with an amethyst stone around her neck, he was aware he couldn't move her cloaks hood so he had to do his best not to move it. When he was done he smiled a little "Alright open them." He said. Britt opened her eyes and then looked down noticing the necklace. It made her smile "oh wow,uh thanks." She said. She found it nice to have friends that were able to give her gifts or make them.

Soon day turned to night as her and her sisters returned home. Her parents saw the girls each come in with gifts from their friends. Britt removed her cloak and took it off as she revealed the necklace. Her parents wondered where she got it from. "Britt, sweetie can we talk to you?" Angela asked her and Britt nod. Going to talk to her parents they had her sit down. "where did you get the necklace?" he asked. "It was a gift from one of my friends."She said. They wondered if she had met someone from a royal family like they were. A few more questions was asked and Britt tried her best to answer them she had little answers with what she knew.

Days went by and things were as usual again. Britt would sneak out, play hide and seek with her friends and then talk with Yami for so long. But things were going in a direction Britt didn't know. Her parents knew they were not supposed to tell her until her twelfth birthday that she was a princess but soon they had word of a ball that would be in a few years. Around Britt and Bre's thirteenth birthday for an engagement to be placed by the chosen of the Prince of Egypt. They knew soon Britt would need more proper training.

With the few years she had left that she didn't know she spent it between her family and friends. She had fun with them but soon at her tenth birthday. Her and Bre were sent away. To learn how to be proper Princess's and soon what would lead to her fate falling in place. Since Britt had already been tested Bre was tested as well and found to be the Fire Dragon Princess..