The Persian family comes to visit

Atem pulled Britt toward the royal bathing room, Britt knew he was trying to get her to relax with her Persian family coming to visit. She was stressed due to her Persian royal family wasn't all too thrilled of her father's choice to let her grandfather to choose her future husband and not choose to marry her off to a Persian.

What is he doing? Britt thought

When he pulled her through the door, she wasn't ready when he pushed her into the water. Britt felt the water react to her inner gift as she started to feel better and more relaxed. She got up out of the water , moved to sit on the edge and she removed her soaked dress. She got back in the water knowing it was a bathing chamber after all, but as she closed her eyes to relax . Her relaxation was interrupted when she felt someone behind her, wrapping their arms around her and when she looked she saw Atem.

That's right...he hadn't left the room. Britt thought

Britt relaxed against her husband's chest in the water. She didn't even remember what it was like to be alone but when she really thought about it the memories came back. She knew she always had her sisters and her cousins when she was younger.

Now I'm Queen...and a mother. I am raising my own Prince and Princesses...but I'm also learning new things. Britt thought

She relaxed as Atem helped her with relaxing in the his arms.

A little later when Britt was ready she wrote a letter to her family requesting Hathor to come join her in her kingdom. She knew if the Persian family was coming to visit she needed her loyal cousin to come for she worried that they may try to start a war.

I need fire power...meaning my twin, and my cousin. Britt thought

When the letter was sent out she didn't hear anything for a few days. On the day her Persian family was to arrive, her cousin Hathor arrived before they did along with Bre.

"So you invite me over here Now?! Where was this invite months ago to meet your children?!" Hathor yelled.

"I've been meaning to, I wanted to invite you both here sooner but we've had big issues with Syria now Persia." Britt said

"Syria? What did Syria want?" Hathor asked.

"The Nile Princess." Atem answered as he came over to the girls.

Britt smiled as she went over to Atem, kissing him as her usual greeting. Atem kissed her back as held her close to him. Hathor felt slightly uncomfortable due to she didn't have anyone in her life at this point.

I'm not jealous..my cousin can greet her husband however she likes. Hathor thought

Britt pulled away as she smiled.

It was a few days later Britt was dressed in a dress that was mixed between Egyptian and Persian due to her Persian family was coming to visit. Hathor had a Egyptian dress on, and Bre had a Egyptian dress on. When the girls met up they all smiled.

"Well, look at you." Bre said

"yes, A mix." Hathor said

"I am still Queen of Egypt, but I can show respect to my Persian family." Britt said

It was a little later that the cousins arrived, Darin came in first and was greeted by the girls.

"Ah dearest cousins, Good to see you." He said

"Yes, good to see you." Bre said

Darin went over to Britt as he hugged her and she hugged him back quickly. She let go though and stepped back.

"welcome to my husbands palace." Britt said

A girl with black hair walked in her name was Eris "Ah, well I do hope your husband is good looking." Eris teased.

Britt grew slightly annoyed of Eris, She walked away to the throne room. One of the children ran over to her and she picked Rei up as she kept walking.

"Aw did I make her highness mad?" Eris asked

"She doesn't like people talking about her husband." Hathor said

In the throne room, she seen Atem was doing his royal duties with their daughters in the room. Both girls welcomed their mother in the room, but Atem could see that Britt was on edge. He went over to her and hugged her.

"What's wrong love?" He asked

"My Persian family, they are here." Britt said

Atem could see it bugged Britt more than she would of liked. Britt walked to the throne that was hers and sat in it.

A few minutes later the guard came in and bowed "My Pharaoh and Queen, the Persian family is here to see you." The guard said. Atem could see that Britt was still tense to a degree but she looked over at Atem and nod.

"Alright, let them in." Atem said

Darius and Eris walked in along with a few others, Britt hadn't even knew of the others after Eris had made her uncomfortable. Atem put a hand on his wife's arm. "You'll be fine." He said softly to her.

"Welcome to my Palace." Atem said to her family. On his lap was Kamari, while on hers was Rei and Keda sat in the middle of the two thrones.

The Persian people showed their respect and Britt relaxed as she sat in her throne adjusting some with Rei.

"It is a pleasure to have you visit my dear family." Britt said

"Mhm, I'm glad to see your husband is very handsome." Eris said and Britt gave her a slight glare as in warning her not to try anything.

Atem was unease a little hearing his wife's cousin call him handsome.

"Eris, you are making them uncomfortable." Darious said. Eris shrugged it off, but Britt wasn't shrugging anything off. She picked up her son as she stood from her throne.

"You will show respect here Eris." Britt said, she seen her cousin look at her in surprise.

Soon her four ladies in waiting came to see if everything was alright. They seen Eris was there and knew something was going on at that moment, but they showed respect to their Queen.

"Is there anything you need, My Queen?" Mira asked.

"Yes, Escort my Persian family to their guest rooms please." Britt answered, but she looked over at Atem. Seeing him nod in agreement with her ruiling for the family.

Erisand Darious along with the few who'd come with them followed her four friends.