the wedding

That night they both went to bed preparing for the wedding that would happen the next day. During the night Britt had a tough time being comfortable but after Atem put his arm around her she relaxed finding a comfortable way to sleep. When morning came she opened her eyes waking up before him and then she sneaked out as she slipped into her and her sisters guest room and layed down pretending to be there all night. It was a few minutes later when her sister got up and made her get up as they went to get her ready.

The servants helped prepare her as they helped her get her dress on. They almost had it too tight for her which was putting her to the point of making her sick so they loosened it. Her sister watched seeing that Britt was acting a little differently than when a few days ago. The servants tried putting some kind of make up on her and she refused to have it on so they put it away.

While she was getting ready Atem woke up and seen that his beloved princess was already out of the room. He knew the wedding was soon so he had to start getting ready himself.

After today she will be my wife, my Queen. I won't have to worry about her friend getting in the way. He thought.

After she was ready she looked a her sister wondering what she thought. Bre looked at Britt seeing how she looked. The dress was laced with purple like Britt liked and she seen the amulet around her neck. Right before she was about to leave the room, Mana came in and put something around Britt's neck.

"w-what is it?" She asked

"It's from him. He said it is a wedding gift that you could wear today." Mana said

"oh thank you." She said

a wedding gift? We're expecting a child already, he didn't have to get me anything. Britt thought

After Mana left she took a good look at it and noticed it. Bre looked at her sister and she wondered what was going on. Her gifted power her noticed a shift in her sisters but she wasn't sure why and she wanted to know.

"Britt, has something happened?" She asked

"N-No. Why would you ask?"She said to her sister

"You just seem different like something has changed." Bre said

"I'm marrying the pharaoh. That's what has changed. I am not denying our parents wish any longer." Britt said.

The ceremony was going to start so she left the room. Nana walked in to talk to Bre, they both discussed the change in Britt. Both of them trying to figure out what was going on with her. Nana,

the younger sister was starting to figure it out though as she had noticed Britt had been getting sick every once in awhile.

She couldn't have. Nana thought

Soon the wedding was about to begin, Britt was nervous about the whole thing. Her friends were sitting in there waiting for the wedding to begin except Jake. He wasn't allowed to be in there since he had been trying to break them apart since he first arrived.

As the wedding started Britt got really nervous and she was feeling sick. Her father walked her through the small aisle left between royals that had been gathered for this occasion. Atem was standing there waiting for her and when he finally seen her get through he held back a gasp at how beautiful she looked. Britt had been looking down because of their secret child making her sick but once through she looked a him and everything seemed to calm with her.

I love him and have no regrets on what I have done and what has happened to me. She thought

Outside the room trying to get in was Jake but as he was trying the guards were keeping him back. Jake though was determined so he went and disguised himself as a royal prince and walked right past them.