Problems arise again

The fact that Atem wasn't even angry with her made Britt happy but it was in her nature to help people. She knew there was so much more going on that she couldn't do anything but try her best. She wanted nothing more to than to enjoy the time with her husband, son and her infant daughters.

"Go check on our little princesses and I will be right there. Take your cousins with you." Atem suggested

"Alright, My love." Britt said

I got down from his throne walking down to Eris and Darious having them follow me. We walked for a bit and they were talking to Britt as they were wanting to talk about me. So I listened to them while we were walking.

"So do you think the Syrian princess will return?" Eris asked
"Sadly, I do think that is the case." Britt said
"Well, you have me and Eris to back you up." Darious said
"thank you both. I will need all my family's support, she wanted the Nile Princess but she mainly wants my husband." Britt said

Eris thought about her cousin's husband knowing he was good looking but she knew that her cousin and the Pharaoh were in love. They were betrothed at birth and had done a blood binding ritual to stay together even after everything.

"So do you plan to arrange a marriage for your son as you were when you were his age?" Eris asked
"No." Britt said quickly

Eris and Darius were surprised by their cousins words but they knew they couldn't change her mind. Still they followed where they came across the room seeing Rei playing with his baby sisters and some servants there. Rei got up running over hugging Britt's legs.

"Mama" Rei said
"How is my little prince?" Britt asked
Rei merely smiled at her in response

"Do you plan on having another child?" Darius asked
"Maybe someday." Britt said

Britt picked up Rei as she went over and spent some time with her children. She knew that things were not going to always be bad but still she needed to figure out the best tactic.

My life has more meaning with my children, but I fear the worst. Britt thought

Rei and his siblings were happy around her but when it was time for them to have a nap she left them alone. She knew there was going to be something happening. When she walked down with her cousins she saw a guard trying to send her upstairs.

"My Queen you need to go back upstairs." The guard said
"Why?" Britt asked
"the Syrian princess, she's returned." The guard said

Britt's eyes widened knowing that she must have figured out the fake. There was no avoiding it because it had been four months. She pushed past the guard and walked in the throne room concealing her necklace as she walked in the room seeing her husband speaking with the princess.

"Princess Anzu, you returned." Britt said
"Hello Queen Britt, I'm afraid the girl you showed was an imposter claiming to be someone she wasn't." Princess Anzu said

"How unfortunate." Britt said

Of course she figured it out, the birthmark and the necklace are in sync. Britt thought

"Has there been any other word of someone else?" Princess Anzu asked
"Sorry, I haven't heard a thing." Britt said lying.
"How unfortunate." Princess Anzu said throwing a pebble at Britt and she put her hand out as it was caught with water.

Princess Anzu smirked "Well well, you lied." Princess Anzu said
"You can't have me, I'm the Queen of Egypt here." Britt said as she showed her wedding band "I am married to the Pharaoh, I am his wife and that is something you can't change."

Atem seemed angry that I couldn't be hidden like he'd planned and he stepped over holding me possessively. He knew that Syria wanted the Nile Princess to be part of the peace treaty. There was no way he was going to hand her over to them for peace. Princess Anzu seemed to be thinking about my words.

"Pharaoh, you knew the whole time. Hand her over and I promise there won't be peace." Princess Anzu said
"Never." Atem said
"Princess, I would reconsider. If you attack us not only will you have our army against your kingdom but the Persian army will be fighting." Britt said

Britt's words shocked the princess, no one knew she had a slight Persian family except those who were here. Her father was half Egyptian and half Persian but she was more Egyptian than Persian. It was all in the princess's court. 

Nile Priness and the pharaoh of Egyptजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें