A blessing

Britt used a piece of cloth after breakfast to wipe away from her son's mouth. She knew one way or another they were having a hard time.

"we're going to have a problem on our hands if we don't do anything." Britt said annoyed.

Atem placed a hand on her shoulder seeing that this made her angry. He couldn't blame her for being so angry at the Syrian Princess. Bre and Ceon could see it too as she was getting annoyed, the water on the table was starting to move.

"Britt calm down." Atem said

Britt took a deep breath and relaxed, then she picked up Rei before standing up. She looked at everyone at the table knowing she needed time to relax. Bre nod to Britt for her to go and take a relaxer.

"I'll come up with some plan soon, I promise." She said

As Britt and Rei left the room, Anzu was walking out of her own room. She saw Britt walking to the gardens but she noticed something or someone was in her hands. She couldn't help but follow in curiousity. When Britt arrived at the garden she set Rei down and he ran around some to play but stayed close. Britt walked over to a small pond in the water and she placed a hand in it.

"Show me the syrian princess and her true intentions." She said to the water.

In the water she saw the syrian princess was outside the garden doors, the guards were keeping her out since Britt had entered the room. As for her intentions she saw that her true intentions were to try and break apart her and Atem.

Anything else, my princess? She heard a female voice ask her and knew it was Anuket.

"Show me what will befall the nile princess if she finds out who it really is? Please Goddess Anuket I beg of you." Britt said

As Britt asked, Anuket showed her that Anzu would try to take her from the Egyptian palace, but as for suitors there was none available except the princess herself. Britt didn't like the thought of it, Suddenly though she felt weak and sick. She started to cough some and fell back.

"Mama!" Rei said, as he ran over to her and tried to wake her.

A guard had came in to check on her and saw she was unconciosus, he urgently told the other guard to get the Pharoah as he picked her up along with little Rei and took them to the Pharaoh's bed chambers.

When Atem arrived he saw Britt was unconcious still and their son was crying on her shoulder. He walked over to her and felt her cheek, he noticed she felt warm. Britt reacted though to his touch and her eyes opened slightly.

"Britt, oh my Queen you're awake." He said

"I'll be fine, I promise." Britt said though it was as comforting as she normally would be.

Isis came in and Atem asked her to look at Britt make sure she was ok. Isis nod and did what she could as she did a few checks. What she came back with was most shocking to her but also comforting at the same time.

"She just needs rest Pharaoh. These are signs of another blessing from the god." Isis said

"Not just one..two." Britt said with a slight smile.

"Two..blessings?" Atem said, it took him a second before he realized that they were meaning twin children.

He had security increased with this news, and for the matters with Syria he had them put on hold. While Britt was carrying though he made sure the Syrian Princess was never aloud around her for her protection of her secret.

Bre eventually came up with a plan after five months and had a family member make a fake amulet of Britt's. She then had Ceon bring the girl to Atem and the Princess of Syria. When Atem saw the girl be brought in by Ceon, he realized what Bre had done. But in a way it worked in their favor as she left with the syrian Princess. Atem felt relieved.

The next four months went smoothly until the day the twins finally came. Atem and the rest of Britt's family were worried at first. Soon though someone came out and let them in to see them.

Atem walked in first as he saw Britt holding two little babies in her arms. He walked over and sat on the bed by her.

"what are they?" He asked

"Twin girls..but they're not exactly the same." Britt said

He smiled "our Kamari and Keda." He said remembering the names she had suggested. Britt smiled and nod at that.

He asked to hold one and she let him, when he looked at the one she handed him. It was like he knew right away which name was for her.

"Kamari." Atem said

"then this one will be Keda." She said as she looked at them.

Bre and Ceon soon came in and smiled at the little ones who were new. Rei ran into the room and Atem smiled at him.

"look Rei, these are your sisters." Atem said

Rei climbed up by his parents as he looked at both babies curious.

"My sisters." He said

Both his parents smiled at him glad he was accepting of this.