facing a problem for a solution

Britt was listening when she couldn't take it anymore, she took her crown off and handed it to Bre. Then she pointed for them to hold Rei and not let him follow her. As she went into the throne room, her hair concealed her amulet and birthmark but as she walked in Princess Anzu and her husband looked at her. Britt walked right over to him and kissed him as her usual greeting to him when she would come to see him. He kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her until she stood by him. He noticed her hair was covering up her amulet and she wasn't wearing her crown.

"Princess Anzu, this is my wife, Britt." Atem said

"It's nice to meet you, Queen Britt." The Princess said

Britt detected some jealousy in the Princess's voice, she smiled though being polite.

"As it is nice to meet you Princess Anzu." Britt said.

Atem took Britt's hand in his and kissed the top of it. Britt smiled and thought it was a bit much of affection coming from her husband but with the circumstances of the Princess wanting to take the Nile Princess. She couldn't blame him.

"Have you had your first child yet? A Pharaoh must have an heir for his throne." Anzu said to Britt.

"It is something we are working on." Britt said, but she knew Rei was already born so that part was going to be left out.

"My dear wife, why don't you go to your sister and have breakfast. I shall join you shortly." He said to Britt.

Britt looked at him not wanting to leave his side but she knew better than to fight as her amulet could be exposed at any moment. She nod and then left for breakfast, after she walked out of the throne room and turned the corner. Rei got free from Bre and ran to his mother. She picked him up and they all headed to the dinning hall. Britt was with her sister, her son Rei and Ceon in the dining hall for awhile before Atem finally came in and joined them.

"Anything happen?" Britt asked

"No, She's not budging though. She wants to take "the nile Princess" if she can find her." Atem said looking at her.

Britt shrugged and knew they could make a fake of her item and put it on someone else. Rei was close to Britt as she was helping him eat.

"We'll do what we have to." Britt said

I hope so, I wonder if I can protect Britt if they find out it's her. Atem thought