Rage

I stood in front of our house. No, Jon's house. I walked going to the doorstep and took a deep breath. I decided to use the spare keys I have instead of ringing the doorbell.

I silently crept in to the house but failed as I was noticed by Jon a few minutes right after I entered. He was cleaning the messy living room.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)! How's Felix's condition?" He asked with a smile while mopping the floor.

"H-he's okay now. He's already been released. I ate breakfast with him at a café." I explained. He immediately stopped mopping when he heard the whole sentence.

"Uh jeez, I even cook cheese omelette for you. Now I'm going to eat alone.." He sadly said.

Crap, well here goes my conscience.

"Uh.. Sorry Jon. I'm really full. I would eat with you if I'm not full.." I lied. I'm half-full.

I just don't want to eat with Jon.

"K." He coldly replied and continued to mop.

My heart's beating like crazy! My sweat began to drop from my forehead. I was shaking... I head to my bedroom upstairs to take a break.

Somehow I am scared of Jon. I don't even know why. He emits this eerie feeling when you're around him. I began to fear him when I heard his 'threat' to Felix at the hospital one time. That was straightfoward scary.

It's seems like his mood is okay. God, please help me.

I changed my clothes. A simple long black t-shirt and white leggings. I started packing my things up, I need to get out of this house after I break-up. Who knows what will happen to me after that...

.......

There, all packed up. I'm ready.

I head downstairs to confront Jon and it seems he already finished eating. He's now watching a movie at the now clean living room.

"Uhh.. Jon?" I nervously called. He turned his head to me.

"Yeah?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"May I talk to you?" I asked as I gulped. He noticed my nervousness and stood up.

"About what?" He came closer.

I needed a few seconds break before I spill the beans. I sharply breathe.

"We need to break-up." I said, staring at his eyes. He was not surprised.

NOT SURPRISED? HOW COULD THIS BE?

"I knew it. I knew it all along!" He angrily shouted at me. "You are picking Felix over me? I knew this day would come since Felix came back!" He continued. His face's all red. I took a step back. I let him speak. "Admit it, you still have feelings for Felix. Am I right!?" He raised his tone at the end. I decided not to answer his question instead I avoided his eyes.

"Felix just started a war." He eerily said. I was just standing there, completely frozen. "I'll make him pay." He added. Oh, sht goes down! "Our five year relationship all goes to nothing all because to that damn Felix!" He continued.

He stopped. He sat down at the sofa. I still can't move. He glared at me again. "You will not leave this house without me." He shouted.

"I just broke up with you! Why are you still-"

"I didn't accept and you're still MINE." He interrupted.

Oh my gosh. This is what I fear.

"Oh, and don't try to escape. Felix will be in great danger when you try." He added. What!? Are you kidding me?

"What will you do to Felix!?" I snapped. He just smirked. "Jon, answer me!"

"He will be seeing the light." He boastfully said. Oh sht.

"Don't you even try that!" I shouted at him once more. My voice shakens.

"What are you going to do? Stopping me again? Call the ambulance again? As if you can do that." He mocked.

Huh? 'Stopping me again'? What does he mean by.

"FUCK YOU JON, FUCK YOU." I shouted at him as I realized what he'd done.

He smirked.

--------------------
A/N

OHHH THIS IS THE AWAITED CHAPTER! I'M SERIOUSLY HYPED WHILE WRITING THIS. CRAAAAAAAAAP.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. PSYCHO SHT WILL BE COMING SOON.

HEUHEUEEHUEHEHUEHEUEHE. I AM SO MESSED UP.

Oh and by the way, pretty please check my new PewDiePie x reader called "Unbelievable". Leave a like at my lastest chapter there if you liked it! :)

Stay fabulous, stay awesome, and stay extraordinary Pristmatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3 <3