I Don't Like This Chapter At All (PG-13)

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY JONATHAN COZART I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LIKE THAT KIND OF PERSON BUT I NEED TO DO IT FOR MY PLOT. I DON'T LIKE WRITING THIS CHAPTER AT ALL.)

"Quickly, hide under the bed," I immediately said to Jake. "And if anything happens, don't go out until I say so. Don't do anything that's reckless okay," I added. He nod. He proceed to hide under the bed. I act like nothing happened, staring at the window.

The door opened slowly, a head popped out.

Gosh, I wish that I could close the door right now, leaving his head behind.

"Hi cupcake," he gently said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

He closed the door behind him and approached me.

"Are you comfortable now," he sweetly said while stroking my hair.

"Not even the slightest bit," I sternly replied.

He quickly frowned and faced at the direction where the door is.

"You know... I'm sorry that I raged yesterday," He started his "wonderful" apologetic speech.

"First, I'm so overprotective and second, I always follow my policy. What's mine is mine."

"Remember that I broke up with you," I talked back.

"Please, give me a second chance," He worriedly said, grasping my left arm.

"No," I answered immediately.

He became silent.

"Well then, I'll just get what I really want," He whispered with an eerie smile plastered on his face.

What the heck is he planning to do!?

He pushed me at the bed, making me lay on it. He quickly moved on top of me and held my arms tight. I struggled using my feet but he managed to stop me.

"Hey hey (Y/N)... You want to have some 'fun,'" he whispered at my left ear. My heartbeat began to increase.

Nope. Nope. No way. I don't like thank you.

"I don't like," I shouted back.

(A/N: I feel guilty while typing this part seriously... ;___;)

"Ohh, you naughty girl. You need punishment!"

He began to kiss my neck hardly where he could leave me a bruise. I let out a loud groan/moan/cry/whatever you like to describe.

"Louder honey, louder!"

He kissed harder than before. I'm clearly sure that I have a bruise there. He stopped and started to kiss my lips. I'm tired. I stopped struggling and just breathe deep.

Then, his hands started to explore. I need to stop him.. But I have no energy..

The tounge wanted to enter but I forbid. He did something that I didn't really like and it made me /groan/moan/whatever you like/ resulting my mouth to open. He was successful. I immediately bit his tounge so hard to make it bleed. He flinched and quickly rise.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" He muttered. Putting both of his hands at his lips. Blood appeared at his hands. He looked at me angrily.

"You btch, you will pay for that!" He shouted and began to pull my hair. I winced in pain as I tried to stop him.

"Hey you! Stop!" Someone shouted. It was Jake. He grasped Jon's neck and started to strangle him. He tried to take Jake's hands off of his neck as he struggled to breathe. I quickly stood up and kicked him hard at his "manly part", making him scream in terror. I signaled Jake to run. We both ran together downstairs to the main door.

We reached for the door and head outside. We ran away from the house as far and as fast as we can. We stopped at a nearby convenience store.

No money.

No shoes.

But my dignity is still here. Thank God.

"Thanks, Jake. Without you who knows what will happen." I said to Jake between breaths.

"No problem. I'm sorry that I didn't respond earlier. I was terrified at the noises."

I pat his head and smiled at him with my remaining energy.

"Don't worry Jake, everybody has its own fears."

----------------------
A/N

I am so hurt after writing this

I'm gonna leave this for now

I want to post a happy chapter after this

Bye ;____;

I will update Give Me Seven Days (my new fic) for now. It's a cute story you know. It might let you forget your problems and things but maybe not. For a shameful self-promotion, please check it out if you like.

Damn.

-Kuuinimei ;______;