I'm Scared

A few days after the incident, things unbelievably become smooth. We're gonna leave tomorrow afternoon. I can't give up Jon to the police. I wonder why that idea doesn't struck Felix until now, even Jake doesn't say anything about calling the police. They all just want to go to Brighton.

"Are our things already packed?" I asked.

"Almost." Felix responded.

"I wonder what Brighton will look like!" Jake said, obviously excited because he is dancing wildly. We laughed at him.

"You'll like it there for sure." Felix replied.

.....................

Hours later, Ryan Higa texted me. He wished to eat Lunch with me at a nearby restaurant. I agreed. I went to the kitchen where Felix is making some snacks to tel, him where I'm going. He stopped moving. There's silence.

"I don't want you exposed to the outside without me anymore." He emotionlessly said. What the? That's creepy.

"So.. How about accompany me? I'm going to get Jake too. I'll be-"

"No." He interrupted me.

"Okaaaay..." I said as I slowly leave the kitchen.

I think I need to follow Felix. It's too dangerous.

"Ryan, im so sorry, we need to cancel our lunch."

He immediately replied.

"Why?"

"For some personal reasons. Im so so sorry."

"Ohh. Its fine. I guess its something important. I will not force you :)"

I smiled at Ryan's last message. How considerable he is.

Unlike the other men there. I'm talking about Jon. Sweet talker at first then becomes a possessive crap later on.

I left my phone on top of the table in the living room and head to the kitchen again to help Felix making his snacks. A frozen graham cake and brownies.

I'm so hungry.

"Yo guys, I'm going to head outside just to sightseeing! Don't worry I'll bring my phone!" Jake politely announced.

"Take care Jake." Felix shouted back.

Then we heard the opening of the door and the closing part.

I feel nervous, again.

"Hey Felix, aren't we supposed to stay here INDOORS?"

"Why? He'll not go too far anyways."

"Even though he'll not go too far, what if someone spots him and tracks him going back here?"

"Impossible."

"Nothing's impossible Felix. Look, Jon managaed to follow us all the way through here."

"We'll be leaving tomorrow, (Y/N). Just think of positive things. You're such a pessimistic person."

"Oh.. Right.." was all I could reply.

........................

"Hey Felix, an hour has passed and Jake's not here yet." I tell Felix worringly.

"Oh crap. Call him. He has his phone right?"

I nodded and immediately grabbed my phone. I started calling Jake's phone

He won't answer.

....

"I called like ten times and still no answer! If you don't let Jake to go outside then this won't happen!"

"Din jävla." He cursed.

"Cursing won't help us Felix!" I raised my tone.

Then my phone rang. I immediately answered the call assuming it was Jake.

"Jake! Where are you? You've been gone li-"

"Hello, cupcake." A familiar tone greeted.

Everytime I hear his voice before I always soften and always smile whenever he greets me like that but now, his voice makes me cringe.

"Jon, where the fck is Jake!?"

"Whoa, whoa. No need to he hostile. Calm down (Y/N). He's safe. I can give him to you without a scratch..."

"In exchange for you." He whispered the last part.

"No damn way, Jon. No damn way."

"So you want to hear this?"

A scream of pain can be heard. It's Jake's voice! Oh my gosh!

"What did you do!?"

"It's a secret."

"Why did you do that!?"

"I don't know." He mockingly said.

"For goodness sake, don't hurt Jake!" I shouted.

"Well, if you want to still see him in one piece.. Come here at the abandoned warehouse near the supermarket later. Don't call the cops. I have eyes everywhere."

"Tch." Then I dropped the call.

I looked at Felix to see him frown.

"He has him, right?"

"Yeah, they have him. What shall we do now?"

"Where are they?"

"At the abandoned warehouse, near the supermarket. He needs me right now."

"Well, I can't give you jus-"

"Well, I can't let Jake die there just because of me!" I interrupted.

He stopped talking and sighed.

"We can't seek help of the police. Jon has eyes everywhere. He might do something to Jake if we call."

"You're right. Just to be sure, I'll be going with you tomorrow, okay?"

I have faith in Felix.

"Okay."

I can see his bloodlust in his eyes.

----------------------------------------
A/N
(lol this chapter is full of dialouge, the talking is more important here than the description actually)
HAI GAIZ! END IS NEARING BY THE WAAAAY. JUST A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT THEN KABOOM! IT'S A WRAP! LIKE I SAID, MAJOR PLOT TWIST AT THE END. I WANT YOU GUYS TO MAKE PREDICTIONS ON HOW THIS STORY WILL END. I'LL FOLLOW IF ONE OF YOU GETS THE RIGHT ANSWER (If ever I'm following you, It's your choice what prize you want to have just in case. Just not a collab fanfic, I need to finish my two others stories :3)!

Sorry for the all caps above, I'm just so excited. Also, Unbelievable is also a horror fanfiction so maybe you could stay tuned to it after this!

Oooh! Oooh! And don't forget to check out Give Me Seven Days! It's a sad story if I complete it. It'll be short like 10 chapters or something. Hehehe me and my shameless advertising strikes again.

OKAY ENOUGH WITH THAT.

And also a reminder, if I ever finish the two other fics I have, I maybe not make a Pewds x reader again, maybe. It's because I'm not that attached to Pewds than before. I'm fangirling over Markiplier now by the way (in case if you didn't see my profile and my profile picture).

Well oh my gosh, I changed my mind, I might make a Pewds x reader again. But this time, Mark will be the antagonist because you know, Mark really fits to be an antagonist so, so well after I watched his sketch Best Friends Forever with CinnamonToastKen and Danger In Fiction Parts I and II with Cyndago. Check it out! :)

So stay fabulous, stay awesome, and stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3 <3